Went to a business meeting, got talking to one of the roasty execs. She said “user...

Went to a business meeting, got talking to one of the roasty execs. She said “user, you don’t have your pronouns in your LinkedIn so how should I refer to you?” (I’m 6ft with broad shoulders wearing a men’s suit). I looked her dead in the eye and said “what do you think?”
For the life of her she couldn’t answer. How can you be so brainwashed?

Attached: 7A5EEB24-9A5D-4682-AB70-E97E64C57BD1.jpg (1024x816, 63.28K)

You prolly look like a poof mate

>linkedin

I rob people who talk like you but I don't intend to learn your lingo

AHAHAHAHA
I kneel fpbp

Say your pronouns are “nig” and “ger”

Retweet

My culture doesn't use pronouns.

Just talk about the work

>what do you think m8

Attached: fff.jpg (615x418, 28.31K)

cunt/cunt

should've raped her on the spot to display dominance

Attached: 1554600905335.jpg (500x597, 60.86K)

You should have told her to address you as sire or majesty.

tell her that you're extremely offended she couldn't tell you were male/he/him by looking at you, and that you consider her refusal to answer you an implicit misgendering

if you are a productive, masculine male i always felt like the correct answer is

>i don't care. do whatever you want

if you can manage to do it without awkwardness or angst or bad mojo. just to see how they deal with such a nothing situation and the fact that you've done nothing incorrect but the male female dynamic is submissive on the female end if you are in a correct state.

You’ll be fired before the end of the week

Based kraut

Whip out your hog, she's begging for it m8

ask to worship her feet, too. unless she has bunions then find a new footdom boss foot worship feet dom boss

always ask for they/them pronouns

it sounds legit enough not to raise suspicion about your true believer status and its confusing as fuck for anyone forced to use it in natural conversation lmao

well if you're going to dip your toes you may as well fuck up the entire program. make up some shit and require them to call you a fucking bullshit one-off. throw a bunch of spanners into the works.

you either do not participate or you participate and attempt to confuse their gay rules.

say that your pronounces are them/them. If they accidentally refer to you as "they", go to HR and complain

Just say either "I don't believe in pronouns" or "my pronouns are nig/ger"

If you're not an obvious fag (high on the globohomo oppression hierarchy) they won't do shit

Thanks for reminding me to stick to unemployent.

>not using Yamato/Musashi
>not identifying as a superheavy battleship
>not bombing the cunt with 18 inch shells
ngmi