How do you explain this Any Forums?

How do you explain this Any Forums?

Attached: image (1).png (2160x2400, 3.9M)

its simply not real

She’s a cuckqueen
Beats being with a nigger

They haven’t done final test
Put grape juice on one side of the room and put grape drink on the other side

Cheetos, anyone?

Attached: cheetoes.png (1716x350, 349.53K)

Based?

Attached: images - 2022-06-28T161257.458.jpg (423x508, 29.64K)

I didnt know black moms left after the babies were born

nig genes got outclassed
wvngg

Coordinated shilling in an attempt to make us racemix or accept racemixing.

Wait til she finds out she's not the mother.

He cheated on her with a white woman

Won the genetic lottery and got all of dads traits. Or more believably, he's cheated on her with a white woman. Simple DNA test would settle it.

ancient greek ideas about fertility and heredity say that making a child is like planting a seed in the ground. the man provides the seed and the woman the fertility. in the context of modern ideas about genetics, that would mean that none of the mother's dna would be passed on, which is hopefully the case here. fuck niggers, with luck she dies of sickle cell before they roll the dice a 2nd time, nobody gets that lucky twice.

maybe the kid will grow up to steal bicycles and love sneakers

Mutt love

Attached: th-602819432.jpg (474x474, 52.24K)

Black babbies usually come out pretty light skinned

Hell tan up when he gets older especially in summer.

I dont know why "race realists" autisitcally act like race mixing only goes one way

Whites are the biggest race mixers to ever walk the earth. You're capping on your own desu

What's weird is that when a kid has a white dad and black mom they're usually lighter skinned than vice versa.

Yes common in lots of ancient cultures. The word for womb in Latin literally means vessel

And its actually what led them to their very patriarchal views up to and including fathers being allowed ot kill thier children at will.

Romans didnt even consider your mothers siblings/parents etc as your Family only your fathers relatives were family

Maybe because we were the first race to touch every continent on earth

If you have

Gen 1 : Black + White
Gen 2 : Mixed + White

The Gen 3 child will look predominately white. Patrick Mahomes is an example of that. His dad is dark black and his mom is white. His wife is whtie and his child is blonde/blue eyes.

Academics cry about one drop but really dominant genes carry more power. The belief is that all of this is for the dominant (gene) family member to be able to recognize their offspring in a large crowd.

>straightened hair
>dresses like a normal human
>doesn't use niggerspeak
>would breed to purify
when this mutt was born I guarantee you whatever parent who thought they threw their genetics down the shitter must have been ecstatic and jumping for joy because their baby came out of the pussy looking 100% white after the wipe down.

but alas, melanin kicks in after a couple years and the sun turns them all light brown

chimeraism all the times you cum in pussy slowly changes the woman dna and therefore long term relationships lead to the children looking like the father

Whites aren't Albinos. Albinism affects everything. Hair, eyes, irises, lips, skin, nails, the whole nine. That baby's white.
The woman is probably 50% or less, so baby is >75% white.

Attached: JustSkinColorBro.jpg (600x1000, 77.73K)

I stared at this trying to see a 3D picture and it didn't work. Don't waste your time guys.

>Patrick Mahomes is an example of that. His dad is dark black and his mom is white. His wife is whtie and his child is blonde/blue eyes.
why is it always black dad and white mom with racemixing?

I’m convinced that men lead the way for race creation. I had a son with a catizo, and he ended up blonde hair and gray eyes, the only person in both of our families to have blonde hair was my dad’s side.

Attached: 74EAFC05-6593-47D9-8AF2-EECC06A8FC2B.jpg (988x1087, 976.02K)