Aus/pol/ - Tax Time Edition

Have your started filing your tax return user?
ato.gov.au/Individuals/Tax-return/2022/

Attached: ato.jpg (940x627, 58.64K)

Nanny state shithole

Lol purebloods arent really paying taxes this year, are they?

Attached: 1655939076737.gif (500x500, 68.65K)

Is that a thing?

Nah, I used to fill it in early but cbf. I'll just pay a thot to do the needful. Solid crypto losses this year, lol.

Fuck chinks

where you a chainlink cultist?

No taxation without representation.

down 100k crypto,
gimme tax

Reply to this post if you are uncircumcised.

No, though I do have a small amount. I just dicked around with a few random coins. People who get loans and then do leveraged shorts and whotnot, they are insane. Also mostly suicidal now. Many such cases.

Australia is a fascist shitstain and the guy who tried to murder me is free and walking I should kill him my self hey Adam

I think the cold spell is proof of climate change. Also if it's unusually hot in summer, that's also proof of climate change. Naturally, if the weather is the same, this is also proof. Chuds, learn science.
>Cuts penis off on a Kikebook livestream.

>thankyou for your service

Attached: neetbux.jpg (1914x1008, 203.98K)

nah get an accountant to do it. gonna get smashed this year decent bill I reckon. jacked up the rent cos my tenants are cunts, also big fat juicy divis this year before the arse fell out of the market.

>14 energy supliment
that'll buy you about 2.5 mins of gas, the cunts.

I hate niggers.

ok

Why the fuck is Alex Antic asking for money? Email doesn't even say what it's for, looks a bit fake desu. Yeah nah boss, I'll keep my tenner. Worked hard at the truckie servo for that.

I am drinking 3 stock cubes in hot water, delicious