Sit at home and jerk off to degenerate trash

>sit at home and jerk off to degenerate trash
>"I am being replaaaaced"

Why are Any Forumstards like this?

Inb4 slide thread
No, the pathetic userbase including the 'i hav muh trad white wife with three kids innawoods' should be scolded at all times.
You haven't earned the right to discuss politics

Attached: 1655736842522.jpg (622x655, 58.34K)

is it the murder- i mean suicide of that dude set to testify on january 6? is that what you're sliding? dont bother responding, ill go find that threat right away

Paranoid schizophrenia gets to you when you are isolated for so long

Wow that's the kid from One Punch man? He's so old now.

99% of Any Forumstards aren't actually here to discuss or argue politics in good faith. They're here to be obnoxious retards because they finally found a place where they can say le edgy words without getting banned.

The eternal Any Forumscel is a vindictive and spiteful creature that uses its social and professional failings as fuel for its spastic rage against women, minorities, LGBT, etc. They spend their days circlejerking about how terrible everything is while never so much as stepping foot outside of their mother’s basement. They blame everyone and everything for their situation rather than themselves. This leads to endless contrarianism as they attempt to attack the system like a toddler throwing a hissy fit.

FUCK LATVIA, America is whiter than your piece of shit country!

>You haven't earned the right to discuss politics
i never wanted to, i'm just here to be an obnoxious cunt lol

Attached: 1656385604850.gif (480x540, 1.75M)

alphonso?

Attached: The-Umbrella-Academy-Season-3-Alphonso-Leather-Jacket.jpg (1275x1500, 146.35K)

So you think sexual deviancy and zero productivity for society equates loss of political credibility?
Good to know you're on our side.

Attached: 1624411909618.gif (220x165, 321.68K)

I do agree with this. Part of the userbase just acts all tough and gritty because tgey are anonymous. Their hate for reddit comes not from the 'phobia' of its userbase but because you havebto make an account there and they are afraid to be doxxed. They are sniveling cowards that will not accomplish anything, well maybe they shoot up some school or pedestrians.

I'm Asian, fuckface.

Suggest ONE realistic alternative.

post tits with timestamp

>lets debate our differences
that time has passed

Ah yes. Not only are they afraid to create an account but also they use memeflags on anonymous board to cover the only attribute that could reveal something about them

Attached: 1656240798913m.jpg (1024x1024, 45.95K)

>if you sit at home and don't harm anyone or contribute you don't deserve a say
>if you have a wife, three kids, and contribute to society you don't deserve a say

What do we have to do to deserve a say, faggot OP? Chop our dick off like you?

Attached: 1649794214138.webm (576x324, 403.61K)

oh wow you really worked hard on that

My mistake in OP, sorry. I meant "innawoods" larpers that claim they have three kids with trad wife. As soon as someone brings that up it is clear as day they are coping hard as an unwanted loner

I'm not participating in a rigged system. Sorry lol.

Marriage doesn't make your life any better or less complicated. Ask any married person.
What do you propose all these NEET losers do?

peepeepoopoo

I like being married.

Where can I find a decent woman bros?

>Create laws that invite 1 of the population inside the country every year
>Create laws against disagreeing with that law
>Control the media
>Destroy the family.

Give it another thirty years.

>What do you propose all these NEET losers do?
this roastie want you to marry her up into a sexless marriage so she can larp about it on facebook, after she took dicks from half europe and africa

Is that shopped?

Coping incels think it does that us why they larp all the time.

I don't think it's a roastie, I think it's a smug bellcurve wagie.