I just want to live a normal life anons. Why does the world have to be like this? What do you use to cope? Can you cope?

I just want to live a normal life anons. Why does the world have to be like this? What do you use to cope? Can you cope?

Attached: F82437E4-71D4-456E-963D-3C4DEDF052D0.jpg (720x720, 44.91K)

>What do you use to cope?
I dunno, I've seen worse.
>Can you cope?
Sure, no matter how bad I could ever have it; somebody is dealing with worse and smiling about it

Attached: 1647529501127.jpg (960x905, 168.96K)

Have sex you fucking incel sperg

You van live better you just hate that it is hard. You have to stop doing bad stuff so you have time for good stuff. Living good is simple. You know what to do but its not easy. Nothing good comes easy.

Turn your computer and phone off for just one day you worthless internet addicted piece of shit.

I don't, at least not what's considered to be "normal" nowadays.

Good advice. I won’t be here tomorrow anons.
>inb4 you’re here forever
No I’m not. And you don’t have to be either

I embrace clown world
HONK HONK

Well every now and then I like to buy goyslop.
It's 2 pizza's for the price of 1 on Tuesdays. I'm about to go pick up my pizza's.
Then going to watch old school simpsons.

Read Marcus Aurelius - sure we live in clownworld but as males we can modulate our responses to situations rather than be consumed by them. Go for a run, stay off Any Forums for a day.

Attached: B38F27B1-6972-4E7F-BE34-ECB239EB7107.jpg (1024x1024, 99.7K)

Watching the Roe vs Wade shit was hilarious. Honestly, this year has been pretty good so far. Don't OD on pol shit and it's pretty easy. I haven't posted in here in like 2 months. Just laugh at trannies and niggers when you are feeling down.

Attached: 1649339061138.jpg (968x1006, 111.25K)

>what do you use to cope?
Your mum

ouch that pic cut deep

I completely kicked every normalfag out of my life in January. Including what is left of my "family" and my GF after 6 years.
Told them straight to their faces they are filthy subhumans and should be exterminated by the billions. Then I left and they have never seen me since and I didn't talk a single word with any of them.
In the beginning it hurts bad but now I feel fucking great. I am finally free. Fuck them all.

Attached: 1654894750639.jpg (259x195, 20.25K)

In what way is your life not normal?

he's a really special guy, you see, and his esoteric knowledge precludes him from a "normal" existence

I coom, play vidya and find things to laugh at.

I live the life you want user

I make $80k/yr in a small white town of 4,000 people where the annual household income is $50k. Im 35 in a long term relationship with a beautiful 24 year old. I have a small group of lifelong friends and talk to my family regularly.

And its all a facade. The only emotions I feel are anxiety and anger. I say and do all the right things to keep the pieces of the puzzle together and I dont understand why I do, yet I continue. I did everything right and am still empty. Even so, I suppose its better than being alone.

Attached: tumblr_o8gwdf35e51skvzeuo1_1280.jpg (1280x601, 108.35K)

I think what he means is he wants to live in a normal society. Not one with constant psychological warfare, propaganda, and intrusive government measures like vaccine passports or mandates (which will absolutely be brought back eventually).

>I just want
Life doesn't give a fuck what you want. Your hand has been dealt, deal with it.
Suffering makes you stronger.
Insanity, it's mine and you can't have any... cuck.

Attached: 1614137733233.jpg (720x568, 33.25K)

Anons, are we the schizos? I mean sure we are, but is the problem within people like OP and me who see the life around us as dying world, or it is just that we need meds?

I see plenty of people living happily their lives, but I cant do the same, seeing the current state of my nation and the world, some times I feel Im the mad one, and that Im wrong, but at the same time I cant deny what my eyes see

I have GF i had sex still i hate this world i hate degenerate that i see on every corner. Fuck you jews and fuck you normies for falling into this easly traps just to fullfill your pathetic desires