Fuck the police; idk why Any Forums has such a hard-on for them but they’re government controlled pigs and yet you...

Fuck the police; idk why Any Forums has such a hard-on for them but they’re government controlled pigs and yet you guys cheer them on! Well, at least some of you. How do you feel about this and police in general?

Attached: 2D51543A-1F7E-44F6-A408-CAD1EBDDF6EC.jpg (1169x1704, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gw3xil1Umo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this reminds me about that other case with a retarded female cop that entered the wrong apt. and killed the owner, then the witness who saw everything "died" mysteriously.

whatever happedned wih that case? the victim was some black dude that sang at church.

Bump for more, dude. We really need to get Any Forums away from sucking off cops too much.

Its the boomers who think of cops as based because of all those old 70s tv shows they grew up on and thinking theyre protecting us from niggers when in truth theyre useless fat pieces of shit

She going to be arkancided. Same with any other that defy thier new world order masters. Glow ops will remove thier liabilities.

Pretty much; I’d rather have it like the Wild West days where we solve problems ourselves.

It's a long-standing tradition to harass Mexicans in Texas.

Opinion changed. I used to think they were based and being hogtied by the various mayors during the Summer of Love but then they turned into absolute hall monitors when the coof rolled around and people were just trying to make ends meet. It was then I realized that they are simply a tool. Granted, there are/were a few good ones who told a couple mayors to get stuffed over enforcing covid shit, but the majority just go with the flow.

I understand you but who do you but ideally I’d rather have someone defend me from criminals than having to do it myself
I know a lot of bad stories but I hope there are also some good cops out there
It can’t be 100% fuck the police nor 100% cock sucking
I think your post is divisive

>Mexicans harassing Mexicans
seems normal

youtube.com/watch?v=4gw3xil1Umo
funny cop arrest protestor video from yesterday
whether you like cops or not :-)
cops are just part of the government, this is the reason for shittiness right?

which city? never seen this harrassment in houston
anyway, as said, uvalde is 82% spic

Attached: file.png (1485x487, 273.33K)

I'm a PATRIOT!!
I BACK THE BLUE!!!
I SUCK COP DICK

I could put the screeching women from rome total war over this and there would be no difference

How about a link you fucking faggot?

Cause they’re pussies

I'm not someone who believes women.

she had courage. EVERY cop in that county is a 100% fuckin coward

She should film it and then sue the shit out of the police department.

Pig hunts start when?

Attached: maniac-cop-2.jpg (996x696, 155.74K)

>I know a lot of bad stories but I hope there are also some good cops out there
No cops are good because every cop sees bad cops and does nothing to stop it while being one of the very few people in the nation with the power to do something about it.

Attached: 1654903393054.png (623x385, 536.36K)

Beaner cops doing beaner things, or rather not doing anything and being cowards when it comes time to actually put your life on the line. Beaners are scared little pussy monkeys, unlike niggers who throw themselves into danger without a second thought. They're warrior apes, though typically extremely selfish.

kys christcuck you sound insane