Questions

1- Are the UN and NATO the real "Nazis"?
2- Why are countries that are historically "racist" such as England and France receiving immigrants?
3- Who promotes immigration to Europe?
4- Do European countries accept immigration because they cannot avoid it or because they like it or something else?
5- If the UN and NATO are "Nazis", then why do they tend to favor Israel (correct me if they don't)? Is it that they attempt to harm Israel while pretending to be favoring Israel?
6- Why do many European countries assist ISIS and proxy militias in Syria? What is special in Syria that many countries are influencing there?
7-When ISIS was started and who created it? The idea that it was someone with the surname Zarqawi doesn't sound to add up to me. It sounds more reasonable to think that it was Mr. Barry, Killary, and McCain according to my intuition
8- Why do European countries treat joggers and refugees like deities?
9 - Once I have read something like that: The British had a technique in which the British elites acted as if they appreciated the cultures of their colonized people by promoting cultural exhibitions for them where they would exhibit their culture so that the British elite would act as if they appreciate their culture, so that they may not revolt themselves against the British. Is it feasible to suppose this technique is being used by the British and the USA?
10-Why do countries that were historically against Israel such as Britain and France now have laws against "antisemitism"?
11- Are certain European countries and organizations "Nazi" and pretend in favor of Israel while passively-aggressively being
against Israel? My supposition is that the so-called "Nazis" became passive-aggressive sissies and attempted to exercise their "Nazi'ness" by being overwhelmingly suffocatingly sissy communist liberals
12- Do European countries passive-aggressively support Palestine to go against Israel? If yes, which countries and how?

I got the image attached from Telegram

Attached: angela.jpg (600x545, 49.55K)

The NWO is going down. Their plan has failed.

Attached: Russia _wins.jpg (604x409, 40.88K)

freemasons

what was the "purported" goal of hitler? the unification of europe. look what happened after WW2 and tell me they lost lmao

The true freemasons are the good guys. Andrew Jackson was a freemason and he destroyed the first American central bank created by the Jews in America.

13- Are European countries against Israel but afraid of Israel, because if a politician does something that disfavors Israel something bad may happen to him?
14 - If Zelensky was a Jew and several Ukraine militias were "Nazis", then how did the Ukraine militias let Zelensky be president if he was a Jew himself?
15 - If communism is banned in Ukraine, then why are there were gun banning laws in Ukraine and why did the Ukrainians let the Covid-19 shenanigans happen there (obligatory QR codes, "vaccinations", obligatory masks, etc). Sorry if I am mistaken in relation to something.

Thinking well, I suppose maybe I got this photo from Any Forums or Telegram.

The image attached I got from Telegram, I guess, I am quite sure

Attached: angela 2.jpg (768x461, 48.1K)

I don't know what happened after WW2

Adolf Heusinger was the NATO chief of staff. former nazi

Kurt Waldheim secretary general of the UN. former nazi

16 - What is the relationship between the UN and Iran?

>MUH NAZIS

Attached: Soy amerimutts.jpg (886x809, 452.37K)

just pointing out some facts you fucking retard. holy shit you are dumb as hell

shut the fuck up. you know nothing about them clearly if thats your opinion. just look up some of their rituals for starters, and yes they HAVE to do it to rank up.

Nazi is already a compromised kike term and then using it with a negative connotation just makes you sound like a stupid fucking redditor, you cringe nigger faggot.

19 - It is said the USA fought the "Nazis" in World War II. Why? Didn't the USA protect "Nazis" during operation paperclip? Why? Is the CIA the successor of the "Nazis", specifically the "Nazi" OS (sorry I don't know if that's the correct abbreviation)?

triggered schluchtennazi

> OP-pic
May was a way uglier when she was a teen

Attached: file.png (2048x1152, 1.57M)

>triggered schluchtennazi

Attached: Neudeutscher Kulturbereicherer.png (750x750, 118.92K)

20 - Is Iran Satanist or sorcerer? I suppose there may be some eerie Jewish stories about Iran? Apparently, Iran was Babylon, isn't it?
21 - Syria was Babylon, isn't it? Does Syria hold any essence of the Babylon times? The Babylons were sorcerers, weren't they? If yes, then what would these implications have for Syria? Does Syria hide sorcerer magickal secrets? If yes, how can a country that is apparently broken like Syria hold these secrets, it sounds so strange

No, they enslave everyone else in their crooked housing cult. Mason - maison. French for house. They have always been bad.

dude i would fuck the living daylights out of young thresea may

She's literally the ugliest of the bunch.

numerals acknowledged
> no we're the good guys! ACK
I'm going to laugh when I destroy every last black cube in my state

They have many plans, Zionism will succeed I think.