As the US further declines into a far right fascist country, leftists are leaving in droves

As the US further declines into a far right fascist country, leftists are leaving in droves.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 12.22.35 PM.png (2236x936, 280.84K)

I dont care I dont use it.

>leftists are leaving
Bye, niggers!

Attached: freedomchan.jpg (1738x2048, 357.52K)

Stay in your country, mutt.

If only.

History is repeating.

Weimar Germany history lesson:

>plebbitors flee the USA for Ukraine
>get aborted by Putin

Attached: BFD012F1-5399-47BC-A520-30A6BAFE9898.gif (384x400, 453.88K)

I'm sure they won't be emigrating to Europe or some other European derived nation in the new world. Probably somewhere really cultured and progressive like Sudan or Pakistan

>leftists are leaving in droves
Good; and fuck right off, cunts.

Attached: GTFO.jpg (536x513, 36.52K)

Uh leftists never leave. If only this were a thing. Try to reason why anyone thinks they are. Abortion is like not even regulated in 24 states and faces some degree of regulation in 26. Much of this regulation is on par with your average European country.

And despite not even living in a state where abortion is regulated they are livid about people not like them in states across the country from them regulating abortion.

They want to tell you what to do and how to live which means they are going to be in your business and will not leave the country. Hell most of them won't leave the affected states.

Conservative people just want to live apart from them and they won't fucking leave people alone. It's a stretch to make them out as victims. They want complete control over everything. Or they scream they are opressed.

Bye.

They better stay the fuck out of this country.

ching chong ping pong

China numba wan

They need dem free abortions. You leafs need to pay for it. Trudeau already promised to kill as many babies as they want.

>Rich remote tech employees moving to Canada with their real good salaries further pricing out hapas in Canada from ever buying a home and it's all because they want their wife to to be able to get an elective abortion at 8 months after she gets knocked up by her boyfriend
Clown world man.

>the first comment
>why is it so hard just o leave?

Fucking kek

based gook destroyer

They'll never leave once they figure out they they're still paying tax to the USA even after they do.

lmao based

No they aren’t

anthro women are my degenerate weakness don't do this bro

>leftists are leaving in droves.
>droves
Not enough, we need to get those numbers up and take their Jews and niggers too!

This is gold, we need to meme this hard

how many people is considered a drove? like 100000000000000000?

Sadly this is true. The (empathy) leftists feel for other communities is just their desire to conquer and enforce their own (better) beliefs on these other communities.

>leftists are leaving in droves
prove it faggot
i refuse to allow my dick getting any harder until you do

Where are they going? I think you mean this is the latest thing leftists are verbally sharting. No one cares, not even them.

Being a man of your word is a right wing thing. Leftists are more about lying constantly as long as it benefits them in the short term.