Vaxxed chuds

Vaxxed chuds...

streamable.com/415q07

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-000157.png (1080x2340, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10959335/Comedian-Nick-Nemeroffs-family-announces-death-RIP-Nick-love-you.html
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/nick-nemeroff-comedian-dies-1.6503627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice unreal engine 5 render chud have sex and get vaxxed

N

I

G

Lol keep trying faggot

H

Uhh abortions are now illegal. It’s not appropriate to have sex ever again

G

another one bites the dust?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10959335/Comedian-Nick-Nemeroffs-family-announces-death-RIP-Nick-love-you.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 23-31-07 @nicknemeroff vaccine - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (748x516, 79.12K)

"In his sleep"
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/nick-nemeroff-comedian-dies-1.6503627

Attached: Satan Bug.png (327x562, 360.96K)

Stop lyng and get vaxxed

He probably OD’d or committed suicide. Families do this all the time to keep that shit out of the paper.

One of my mother's customers is a vaxxmaxxer. She and her mother both.
Well, both of them got beyond fucked up by the mRNA poison. She got sick, her period got destroyed, her immune system got destroyed, her endochrine system got destroyed, she's permanently ill with something or another. Her mother though? Boy OH BOY.

Her mother got paralized by the mystery science juice. Her body is entirely useless, she can only emote with her face somewhat and that's it. She also got alzheimer's from it lmao.
Her memory is shot, can only function short-term. Here's the kicker though: the doctors refused to treat as well as acknowledge her ailments as vaxx side effects, instead pretending the paralysis is unexplicable and she simply developed onset alzheimer's due to age. Well, she took her empty husk of a mother and her crippled self, and traveled to athens where she paid a year's worth of wages to get specialized diagnosis from doctors of higher status.

The results?
Her mother's body is flooded with prions, thanks to the gene editting science juice. Good thing pfizer and the state can reimburse her!

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

nah

So your retarded then?
Abortion isn't illegal,it's just not a federal issue

Also, I forgot to add she did pass out from the 1st dose, went to have the rest, and has permanent heart issues and a propensity for passing out
She also caught the chink flu many times

imagine wasting your time making up this shit and typing it out

Attached: 1648908801096.jpg (762x2422, 1.52M)

www.pfizer.com/refunds

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

cringe comment

Cope and seethe you genetic freak

Just Chinese or Russian disinfo

Imagine thinking the covid coronavirus is actually real and then literally injecting jewjuice into your veins out of fear and ignorance of your own body and biological reality. Top kek

E

This whole situation has proven to be the ultimate retard filter. Truly a giant leap in human evolution that removes all the genetic garbage from the pool.

R

I believe him

Posted earlier but my moms friends daughters showed up in pro-abortion tshirts bragging about getting their babies vaccinated. You want to take the gamble as an adult? Fine. Giving this to kids when you know it doesn’t prevent illness or transmission is psycho.

Attached: 216B4CAB-E89D-43FB-A3A4-056427AB13D0.jpg (1170x2419, 514.39K)

80 year olds dying has a big effect on the gene pool

flag checks out

peak aussie bants

Attached: DFE3B658-D3EA-4E02-828F-19B3181C22E9.jpg (600x804, 49.64K)

Not sure whether to hate Trump over this operation Warpspeed genocide of NPCs or begin praying to him as Lord and King.

You first. Vax now and often.

Attached: CJD covid vaccine.png (1012x852, 161.48K)