Is he /ourguy/?

>rich
>Causes a ton of problems for the Pozzed Faggot in Chief (Biden)
>Fucks whores
>Does crack (I prefer cocaine but still, based)
>Banged his dead brothers widow (asserting dominance/furthering his brother's legacy)
>Has a job and gets paid 6 figures but still a NEET
>Never apologizes, never makes a public statement, never shows his face unless hes taking pictures of his dope lifestyle
What's your problem with Hunter Biden, user? Seems like a really cool guy to me. You actually think he wants his faggot Jew/toddler loving dad as president? Think of all the problems Hunter has caused, he is fighting for our side, not theirs

Attached: hunter-biden-laptop-34.jpg (2000x1500, 291.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1040302/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060-according-to-a-new-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself.

fuck no he is chinese

>Pozzed Faggot in Chief
In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: all biden children.jpg (1088x677, 194.98K)

literally me

Married a Jew and diluted her bloodline against Israeli interests. Based. Fuck off Rabbi

Attached: 1655683873728.jpg (1024x1015, 119.44K)

If you knew me this would be astounding
I actually wish i was hunter biden

>What's your problem
i wanted to divergenize natalie

I do too. He is my role model. I want to get by in life doing the bare minimum and get rewarded with cocaine and hookers. Maybe Malia Obama as well

His actions are notoriously... based.

I don’t know, why did Trump’s?

>Malia Obama
she is a grose negress

Attached: file.png (225x225, 75.94K)

Just one. And she married a jew that makes you kikes seethe.

Attached: kushner.png (1290x884, 750.94K)

what a faggot getting shalom tattod on your arm also jews are not supposed to have tattoos

Don't worry they have a schizo delusion that rationalizes anything and everything Trump (known Zionist, close associate of Jeffery Epstein, COVID vaccine pusher) did in the past, present and future.

Attached: FU3izZFWIAAlCjX.jpg (1284x1090, 129.47K)

Anyone remember when Trump/Kushner allowed and helped cover up the the CIA/GIP ran Vegas shooting Operation?

Attached: 6d6ee46d-c200-4ffd-8573-31e4f4dc0f8a-large3x4_AP19003754662742.jpg (960x1280, 197.04K)

on any given day trumps daughters vagina is full of kike spluge

tormented useless genetically dead end

Yes and that's why he's great. Think of how many people would be NPC's if Joe and Hunter weren't blatantly corrupt. Everyone knows, even the people who voted for him. The great awakening is actually happening. Also START TOUCHING GRASS AND HAVE BABIES. I'll probably die before 2060 but we will all be sterile by then. HAVE BABIES HAVE BABIES HAVE BABIES. Fucking fags
qz.com/1040302/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060-according-to-a-new-study/

Always rooting for the guy. He is living the best life. It'll be talked about for centuries. He is epic.