Bros, I'm from SoCal and will be a race traitor sadly

I almost ... okay, most eligible White women here are fucking trash (EXTREMELY Lefty, West LA and now growing parts of OC). sorry anons, I envy you swamp, rural and great plain guys.
>just get with a country gal that can behead a chicken for supper, ain't afraid of mud and loves boating
I WISH ;_;

Attached: Blasian.jpg (1080x1350, 134.24K)

fake installations:
belly wrap
butt pad
face cake

once she takes that off, you will be looking at a fat baboon. be wary - i had a friend who dated "attractive" black woman and literally everything about her was fake.

Plus all her friends will be nigs. Have fun with that.

No White girls in Hunting Beach that will have you? None? Son California is a brown shithole but it also has millions of White conservatives that are more pissed than the Militias in north Idaho. Put yourself out there more.

user, I respect your thread but really that should be a pic of a Latina that was born in her homecountry in there, they're the only ones with some fucking morals in that entire state

hahahahhahahahahahahhahah
this faggot has never been in California
there are no white traditional women
they don't exist here, you can find 19 year old mexican girls who haven't been run through but any white girl who is more than a 6/10 has had a dozen partners by the time she's done with her first year of college
If the woman is involved in any kind of racist movement you could double that body county
after 4 bodies women lose the ability to fall in love forever.

Huntington Beach is full of meth head retards. Every white girl I've met from socal was a hardcore retarded leftist. Actually, every girl was. It is a piece of shit state.

I am not a bot. I've seen my woman's body already. We are BJJ fans/training and we both have done calisthenics since we were in our preteens.
NOTE: one thing that sucks is that there are a lot of Lefties whom are Any Forums (which sux, I will not capitulate to pozzed attitudes/sentiment/politics/lifestyles).
I ONLY GET BEAUTIFUL, BUT SSRU FUCK "MILFs" that are not fucking worth it.
So much has happened since 2004.

Attached: EqL4AfVWMAYFRw2.jpg (1000x1067, 229.81K)

That's a rare nip-nig hybrid.

>most eligible White women here are fucking trash
Just be celibate. It's not hard.

Attached: He3auETMko.png (1185x828, 376.9K)

Unironically this. Take everything that user said about white chicks and you can apply the same to asian chicks, they're so fucked in SoCal it's insane
Your only hope is trad latinas / lucking out hardcore on online dating (not through dating apps, I mean organically through games / social media, but you'd be lucking out like fucking crazy)

Nice LARP have your (you) and herbal tea.

This is true. The more comfortable your bw gets the more you see her wo all her gear. Still hot, just not wo all the gear.

typical HB slut. I dated this retard for like 3 years.

Attached: IMG-20180206-WA0004.jpg (719x1280, 82.95K)

So just move. You live in the most expensive place in the country. Just go literally anywhere else and save a ton of money.

holy shit, I wish
t. originally from Kentucky, here for film/tv/series music Any Forums
MY HOMETOWN IS GETTING POZZED

Kek, same situation my dad found himself in. We're a white family in the valley of Commiefornia and though my mother is unfortunately a BPD psycho, my dad raised me in an incredibly based manner. He calls his black friends niggers to their face but the respect he commandeers makes him "da one wyt mayn" they "allow" it for, though he taught me how you can strategically get minorities to owe you for their lives because they're all so piss poor with money so realistically they had no choice and this was solely to console themselves. He taught me race realism without having a term for it; observantly and autistically explaining how these people including white people worked. He ended up very successful but alas, my mother psycho tried to ruin him in a divorce once her fentanyl ran out and he found himself in a mid life crisis. I had fled the country by this point but while away, I learned he had "no other choice" but to knock up some Miguela my age, who was his employee. He lamented in the same way, "if only I lived in a place where I had another choice but Miguelas, user! But haha, latinas...they're not that bad, right? Sure she can't properly wash a dish to save her fuckin life and hasn't worked a day since I knocked her up and I'm pretty sure she lied about birth control to have an anchor baby but...not bad looking, those latinas right user?"
We're also a Christian family, or were. And so I kept quiet, knowing it was all in the creator's hands on what to do with a man who betrays his own values for convenient tang. And so it is that now you can see it in his dreary tired eyes, the punishment he believes god has given him now. The mother carried faulty genes, and his new son will never talk, be toilet trained or have an IQ higher than my dog. My dad comes home to his hot latina sitting on his couch in their fifthly home watching TV with a screaming retard in a giant dirty diaper, dark as the sin that made him.
Cont.

Attached: 1646475939541.png (1080x922, 682.77K)

O.C. slants are saucy af but you must resist the temptation to soil your genetic line

Dude you live on the West Coast. Women are complete trash there. Don't throw away your entire lineage just because you're afraid to step outside of the West Coast. Most women are not like that.

Beside the Miguela is her first child, the obligatory one they have in high school out of wedlock. She forgot to mention that one when she first got knocked up but it's now his responsibility as well. He's also genetically defected, albeit not as much as the one my father created. Guess the Miguela's oven gets worse over time.
I came home to see this new family he seemed oddly quiet about. It's interesting to see him falling asleep on his chair almost like what I remembered all those years ago in my childhood, except with a small scour of his nose due to the disgusting pepper smell that permeates his house along with human feces and the essence of accepting one's dismal fate. The rings under his eyes are deeper from the lack of sleep because beyond the screaming retard, he's back to the same strategy he did to escape my psychotic mother, which is leaving for work at 3am and not returning until the evening to be home as little as possible. He's older now, still aways away from retirement but this environment deteriorates him fast. He's surrounded by Miguela's filth and the family she hosts without permission on a regular basis; I'm currently still trying to figure out whether we own her mothers smelly chihuahua or if she's truly coming back for it, that would make 4 dogs now that her family has abandoned at his house for him to care for. The stern, powerful and based man he was is nothing but a defeated shell. He will be changing diapers for his brown retard until he's in them himself.
After a fascinating and horrific look into his new lifestyle, I informed him I would be moving this year. He did not want me to leave the first time and doesn't now, but has no curiosity as to why I'd not want to stay. He asked why the location I chose and I said "I want it to be at least 80 percent white" and for a second, I saw a small smile on his face before it soured in defense. "I only judge an individual for their character," he said solemnly "not their skin"
Cont.

Who cares user. Just don’t have a baby with it. And don’t marry till you move from that shithole

Just look a little bit east, bro. Plenty of beautiful conservative white women in the IE. North County San Diego, same. Less in OC lately but they are still around.

Attached: guns.jpg (602x602, 35.05K)

Go forth my son and colonize all the black bitches

Attached: D2DA4367-DA27-4066-A4E3-F46B81289E25.png (640x640, 625.41K)

I smiled back at him with my eyes on the road as I drove us back to his personal latin hellhole, which he had temporarily escaped to get drunk with my grandparents on my mother's side. For some reason he loves pretending like he's still a part of that family. "Well that's convenient since you have no other choice anymore."
He looked straight ahead with a thousand yard stare for more than a few moments. "You're right. I don't."
And as he dragged his feet through the front door reluctantly, there was his prized latina sitting on his couch watching TV, in a filthy home that smelled of rotten peppers and the feces of the screaming retard in a giant dirty diaper, dark as the sin that made him.
So, I understand OP that you just have no choice. You're surrounded by those latinas!! Those Miguelas!! They're kinda trad though, right? Don't look too bad, right?
Just remember this, when the day comes later on where you really are optionless, and you truly have no choice. You make the bed and you will lay in it. They always do.

Stay in your shithole and don’t even think about coming to the Southeast.

Attached: 53151BB2-ACFB-491F-BB3A-9509F6CB59D4.jpg (736x960, 104.14K)

Sounds like you want a man you faggot.
I kill the animals my wife and daughters stay clean and boats are for fishing with men or faggots. Stop looking for male characteristics in women you fucking tranny loving cityfag.

Look bro, she has a smoking body, but where is her head at? Does she recognize her genetic limitations?

Just be patient and you will have White sons one day.

Magic mountain is race mixing central.

>okay, most eligible White women here are fucking trash
Pump them full of semen
Leave them
Wait for 1 to get arrested doing illegal shit
Claim custody

I will never risk horrid daddy court attrition