Just buy a condom?

Amerimutts, I don't understand...why murican woman angry when condom exists?

Attached: big brain.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

You know those break all the time right? I've had plenty break on me.

They just want to get raw dogged. American women are slutty vile creatures

They don't want to admit that they aren't 10 inches to some minimum wage clerk.

you don't understand, they NEED to be rawdogged and creampied by strangers they just met

Just don't have sex. It's not that hard.

Ive never used a condom in my life and i probably have aids or something. Cant be bothered testing either LOL

So use spermacide and plan b. There are multiple types of contraceptives and when used in conjunction they nearly eliminate the risk of pregnancy.

women don't like condoms

I'm a wizard and even own condoms for underwater microphone recordings. I told the gas station pajeet and he didn't believe me.

Attached: enhanced-7620-1428614218-1.jpg (400x300, 20.06K)

Our cocks are mutilated

So? Your having sex with your wife anyway.

user, if it happened more than a couple times either you are retarded or women are trying to baby trap you.

spermacide and condoms alone have a 98% chance of contraception, add a diaphragm and you have a 99.999% chance of contraception without using hormones.
introduce hormones to the equation and your more likely to get struck by lightening multiple consecutive times than to create viable offspring.

Condoms break virgin

Look, the pregnancy and the infanticide thereof are the end goal.
Does a condom aid in that goal?
Correct your thinking and quit being so arrogant. If you've been here more than 28 minutes on this topic you should know that and I assume you've been here forever.

>Amerimutts, I don't understand...why murican woman angry when condom exists?

just jews doing jew things. most women don't care

Women hate condoms.

I love condoms.

infanticide? killing your own baby for fun just sounds cruel, but then they speak about how guns are bad and thieves and criminals shouldn't be shot etc. I am starting to think that democracy is bullshit, there is no arguing with most people because most people don't wanna argue, they just double down on their stupidity

they always need something to be angry about or they don't feel like they're doing anything

IUDs, implants, injections, birth control pills, diaphragms, spermicide, and pulling out can all be used to increase the effectiveness of condoms. If a condom fails there's Plan B. If you know you don't ever want children get a tubal ligation. There are so many options that don't involve you having to kill your unborn child

92% of them have mutilated dicks with only 2000 nerve endings left. Imagine throwing a plastic bag that literally removes every sensation over that mangled piece of meat on top of that. I truly pity mutts sometimes.

Exactly. Abortion is unnecessary in the modern age outside of uncommon edge cases.

Correct. Which just leads us to the conclusion that our country is filled with mentally ill people.

>why murican woman angry when condom exists?
Because planned parenthood can't sell condoms full semen

Attached: over the target intensifies .jpg (1023x700, 37.92K)

Anyone who recommends condoms as effective contraception instantly oust themselves as a virgin

Lol. Lmao

Was i doing it wrong?

>92% of them have mutilated dicks with only 2000 nerve endings left. Imagine throwing a plastic bag that literally removes every sensation over that mangled piece of meat on top of that. I truly pity mutts sometimes.
poor amerimutts
who had their foreskins
stolen by rabbis.

Attached: USA Mutt Kid.jpg (1080x1080, 182.97K)

Been using condoms for 3 years with my gf, nothing else, no accidents. Wtf is wrong with your condoms?