IT'S OVER

Saudi's can't bail us out of the oil crisis, only options is to generation our own and it will take years to do so.

Gas will skyrocket once reserves run out. Expect $10 a gallon before election year.

twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1541555413535145988?s=20&t=TzdZby5Qa4RiuvLdI3HaFA

Attached: file.png (600x413, 181.69K)

This dumb fucking retard is running the country straight into the ground. Worthless senile faggot house nigger.

Just buy an electric dummy

Invest in oil mining companies. Look in new mexico and other states with oil. Invest and sit tight. If our owners want to stay in power, they will have to let us frack, mine, and basically allow companies to start drilling, otherwise this country will go to hell anyway.

no this is retarded, this admin is not going to fix this mess, its all part of the plan to destroy the country

We could always.....you know.....tell jewkraine to fuck off and buy from Russia. Let's play ball with them and strike a compromise. Tell Zelensky to kick rocks, Russia is far more valuable and we should try to work with them

You're insane man. There are tons of companies literally setting up shop just waiting for Republicans to get into power. NM may actually get a red governor

checked but bro you know no one is going to do the sensible thing here, we've already gone way to far down retard road to turn back now

I fail to see why is investing in the infrastructure of your own country a bad idea.

Both sides of the political spectrum would support the idea even if that means an increase in the price for a few years.

beleeb it when I see it

>tell jewkraine to fuck off and buy from Russia
I'm not sure you understand who is behind jewkraines idiocy.

Imagine telling oil drillers to fuck off for being racist rednecks right now.

thanks user what companies should i invest in

>I can't afford a tank of gas
>dude, just take out a $35,000+ loan for a memecar

It's not about raw oil. We have plenty of that. It's refined oil we don't have and it's not like you van just start making more overnight. It takes years to make refining plants and this presidency is still keeping its goal of being gas free in a few decades so why would these oil companies make more in the first place.

Attached: 1634965244134.gif (387x368, 482.07K)

Attached: DC1CACAD-D454-461C-BA13-C6E14B4AA9C7.jpg (1284x1666, 1.52M)

SSVFF southern silver exploration camp.

The only reason I know of these guys is because they are digging holes down here near the border of NM. They are setting everything up and just waiting to get drilling rights. There's another company near here waiting to mine copper as well. They even have BLM safety standards cleared. It just needs someone to pull the trigger on then governments end.

OH Nononono gas Chads .... No more earl111!!!11!!

Attached: 5A222956-08FE-411B-8924-608658CB833B.jpg (2000x1621, 575.83K)

This fuck is doing all he can to not pump our own oil

just open your own Saudi Arabia

Tesla's are fucking gay lmao

Attached: 1629060779458.png (540x633, 167.25K)

Maybe but I'll one of a hundred people on the road when shit hits the fans.

he isn't dumb, he's a saboteur

>it will take years to do so
There's enough oil in America to last 20+ years.

>Expect $10
Expect even worse until 2024

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE 2 YEARS AGO TO STOP THIS!

Attached: 1582573644_BurgdorfLaugh.gif (180x180, 532.98K)

Thanks just bought 100k

SA actually begins to establish diplomatic relationship with Iran. basically the US is extremely fucked. maybe ya'll need to go to Venezuela and suck Maduro's penis so hard the oils come out of the shaft

Attached: 199.jpg (680x512, 46.96K)

You think the price to charge your cuck mobile will remain as low as it is when so many other people get theirs? You think the power grid can handle everyone across the country plugging in to charge after work. Electric vehicles are just another globohomo control to be imposed on the population. Once they go all electric they'll push for full autonomy thus confining you in the Brazil tier dystopian urbanite shitholes. You're coping you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1524898080582.jpg (1200x675, 76.85K)

Not surprised since Trump got them to agree to a massive cut in production back in 2020.

Meanwhile we'll start buying oil from Putin for a lower price in exchange for not trading with petrodollars.
Lm@o Biden you managed to drive the most conservative president we ever had away from the US.

Iran is going to nuke the shit out of you faggots

Attached: 1652017086187.png (900x600, 693.18K)

>Just buy an electric car dummy
>Just buy an electric train dummy
>Just buy an electric airplane dummy
>Just buy an electric tank dummy
>Just buy an electric spacecraft dummy

We was energy independent two fucking years ago and they cut that off. They can cut the shit back on by deregulating and doing the right thing that these self righteous retard libs refuse to admit Trump was right and just fix it. ffs these people and the op are stupid af

this is trumps fault, he sucked up to jews instead of the towel heads

Thank god. Fat people are FUCKED. With all of these lakes drying out we need a good depopulation event.

American Yellow Vests with AR's when

Attached: _104738649_tv051126293.jpg (976x549, 102K)

>Checked
And electric cars run on coal
>coalburner faggots

>only options is to generation our own and it will take years to do so.
kek we only stopped producing it when Biden took office (first day btw) dumb nigger

>oil is only used in cars

Attached: 154435435435.jpg (1699x1920, 231.41K)

Arab nations are bone dry, regardless of them pretending they're not.

nah we're cool. we get out oil from Russia, ally. you on the other hand are thoroughly fucked. your end is near.

He literally attacked each and every single gulf country in his campaign, he even promised to "isolate" Saudi Arabia, and now he expects them to be his allies?
The US has one and only ally, Israel.

Attached: secretary of cumeating.jpg (876x976, 86.51K)

hold your horses there. we in this for the money

How is their oil game? Time to pay up!

I'm so sick of sharing the interstate with so many faggots and shitskins, I can't wait to see gas at $10+ per gallon and diesel at $12, fellow combustion Chads.

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (245x316, 13.97K)

checked

i am 100% certain 'build back better' means 'we're going to take these oil companies, buy them cheap, then remove the restrictions on oil'

even if they could, why should they?
this nigger was talking shit about them

You could reverse the policies you created to hate Trump.

Attached: 1603842194566s.jpg (220x220, 6.89K)

Tone down the common sense, user.

>Electricity grid runs on oil
>Thinks that when shit hits the fan electricity cost won't go up
lol electric cars never made sense without going full nuclear power

Well, at least the grown-ups are in charge now, and not that crazy nut Trump running the country into the ground.

This retard doesn't know what he's talking about. OPEC countries, and especially Saudi Arabia, aren't even close to at full production. They're deliberately UNDER producing to keep prices and demand high. They can also see the writing on the wall that oil is on the way out thanks to global warming bullshit so oil producing nations are going to extract as much money as they can while they're still able, which means gas prices will probably never dip below $3.75 again.

we're suffering brownouts and electricity rates are jumping up

retard

just print money and give it to people to fill up their acrs what's the problem?

>Be hostile towards oil for ages
>Make mining and drilling for energy commodities almost impossible due to retarded ESG laws
>Tell energy companies you don't want them around
>Tell them that they need to justify their profits in front of the congress
>Also tell them that they need to invest billions into new refineries
>WHY AREN'T YOU INVESTING?!!!

I hope energy companies make these politicians suffer.
These fuckwits have been neglecting all energy infrastructure for years now because everyone needs to simply buy solar panels, and an EV and eat ze bugs.
These politicians have actually drank their own kool aid about their green utopia and now it's coming to bite everyone in the ass.
Next winter will see so much energy poverty related deaths that we might see angry mobs take to the streets, calling for these fuckers heads.

Attached: FVK0OfOXsAEACkg.jpg (500x404, 19.16K)

Israel loyalty is with jews, they won't hesitate to throw the us under the bus if it comes to that

There's also the fact that nuclear has been totally upended in the US.

he isn't doing anything. some democrats PAC is.