Say goodbye to your Miranda rights CHUDS

When it rains it pours. What are the political implications of being arrested without due process?

Attached: 41C67F0F-44AF-4688-BF11-1D178F460B38.jpg (1170x971, 189.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump … this is an important topic pol stop ignoring this thread

>Not already knowing your rights
>Expecting police to always stop and possibly arrest you for something actually bad instead of just filling quotas that they vehemently deny exist
I was charged $85 because I didn't have $20 lights on my 40yo bike in broad daylight. I absolutely believe cops will plant drugs on people they decide they don't like.

>without due process
At least google what due process is, you dumbfuck. Due process is a fair jury trial of your peers. If you don't know your rights, it's your own damn fault.

If you don’t know your basic rights and have been here a while you are behind help.
>assuming your rights mean shit
t. I was traveling

Fake and gay

I graduated from law school. I know my rights, and Miranda was a shit decision. Get educated, dumbasses.

Attached: 3100EF9C-6425-45C4-A0CD-C7BA380F849E.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Based. Police should have to tell you your rights. If you are too stupid to know then the cops should be allowed to used your ignorance against to secure and arrest.

> I absolutely believe cops will plant drugs on people they decide they don't like.
this has already been happening for years

If you don't know already know your rights, you don't deserve to have them.

Just don't talk to cops, simple as. It's mostly retards and niggers who mouth off and get BTFO'd.

That's OK I just got my conceal carry permit

Attached: 1656037194556.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

This almost exclusively affects niggers.

Only rereads need to be told their rights.

What kind of retard doesn't know their rights?

Have any of you nerds ever even actually been arrested? They don't read you this stupid shit, this is Hollywood bullshit.

I'll shoot first and ask questions later, niggers.

Does anyone actually need the cop to tell them that any thing say can be used against them? Ironically its one of the only movie tropes that are real in regards cops.
Protect and serve? Nope dont have to.
If asked if their a cop they have to tell...lol no.
But, anytime you hear a cop reading the miranda...Its pretty spot on.

They're not even talking about taking away your Miranda rights they just aren't requiring them to read them to you which you should have learned in high school.
The case involves someone who admitted to the crime before they read him his rights.

>Miranda Rights

You have the right to remain silent? Do you understand? You must answer me, but you have the right to remain silent!!!

Attached: 1656187090089.jpg (750x558, 71.58K)

It's not that you don't have Miranda rights, it's that there is nothing in the constitution that says the cops have to tell you about them.

>Retarded niggers will incriminate themselves
>Everyone with an IQ of 100 or more will ask for a lawyer before saying a word

I see no downside.

The bill of rights isn't that long. Read the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments. Don't say anything to the cops you wouldn't want to say to a jury of twelve people who want nothing more than to ruin your life.

And what standards are we holding law enforcement to? Anything goes for them?

Also, you have the right to an attorney, even if you can't afford it, goy

Miranda has the right to stay fabulous

Attached: 2A.png (848x900, 71.62K)

>"You have the right to remain silen anything yo-"
"Fuck you bitch ass pigs, I know my rights..... so anyways, I shot that nigga..."

I was indicted by the feds, they didn’t plant evidence but 5 of them ambushed me and interrogated me without a warrant. Main agent also lied up on the stand about what I told them. Thankfully the judge tossed it for fruit of the poisonous tree.

it doesn't really matter, they are going to arrest you whether or not they read you 'muh rights'. You're fucking pathetic

Last week's sc ruling was on Miranda
Everyone missed it because it was right before the new york v gun

it's going to stay best practice to recite the miranda rights from a card.
because, if some crackhead alleges some bullshit, you can point out that you didn't even have to read them their rights, and you still did.
but, if you forget, it wasn't required.

Why do you care? Fuck off

Attached: 8C457FE9-2AAD-4D77-914C-FE1034FC0DC7.png (1104x1075, 310.77K)

you retarded newfag, you can't bump your own thread. lurk more dumbshit.

They didn't say they aren't required to read them. They said you can't sue the police for not reading them. If they don't read them you can still get the case thrown out, you just can't sue the cop

Doesn't matter or change anything just never talk to the cops don't say shit or answer questions Just give name and ID.

Attached: 14224257114.jpg (400x475, 33.43K)

Its a real bummer that the supreme court just always backs the blue no matter what
Terry V Ohio is dangerous as fuck
This is also dangerous as fuck
People are really going to need to know their rights now

In all the arrest videos ive watched online Ive never seen a nigger stop talking long enough for the police to give them Miranda warning.

Vega v. Tekoh

Don't be a retard, know your rights

These ‘toilets’ are so gross I’ve seen them in the Middle East

Cops have no duty to protect you
Cops can lie to you
Cops don't have to inform you of your rights
COPS SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONES WITH GUNS
LMAO

>Just don't talk to cops, simple as.
This. Period. End of discussion. Never, ever talk to cops.

Toilet witch is going to get you.

Attached: 1242525234797.jpg (570x760, 90.34K)

Like the January 6 witch hunts?

>People shouldn't rely on the state to protect the individuals rights
Almost exactly what the anti-mandate crowd has been saying the last two years
I, for one, welcome the necessary change to society that this ruling will bring

What do you mean

I don't see what the utility of "Miranda rights" besides giving criminals a way to claim their rights were violated & thus shouldn't be punished for whatever crime they did. If you incriminate yourself then its your own fault.

>I absolutely believe cops will plant drugs on people they decide they don't like.
they do and when they're caught they're just transferred somewhere else.

If you think of this from a SOCTUS point of view it makes sense
They know their rights in and out
To them it is probably weird as fuck that there are citizens dumb enough to not know that you have a right to remain silent and the right to a public attorney
The fact that people don't know what the 1st 2nd 4th and 5th amendments mean is proof that public education is a complete and utter failure

They think I witch lives in the bathroom so they shit in the streets instead.

Attached: 12242414858255623.jpg (800x600, 61.02K)

lol libs are insane

Actually yes, usually it's not an offense for them to arrest someone for a law they believe exist but does not actually exist.

Shut up you fucking retarded faggot, Miranda rights are recited prior to police interrogation of an arrestee, they aren’t words you say to be allowed to arrest someone.

ALL FIELDS then kill yourself

OH NO!

nigger why don't you just read the Constitution and, I don't know, be informed of your rights instead of being a stupid fucking nigger?

NO LINK. Stop replying to slide threads you fucking newfags. It’s niggers like you that make pollacks look retarded

Attached: C693EA2E-6DA5-4E50-8035-CC7469B79A23.png (1080x1077, 476.61K)

It's also not an offense to resist unlawful arrest with deadly force

You could just not break the law?
Do leafs even have rights?

Attached: 1645319702680.jpg (591x1280, 113.54K)

Ugh. You aren't losing that right. The fed is no longer telling states that they all have to uniformly TELL you about that right. Frankly I agree. I'm done with midwits. The sooner you all die terribly from vaccine side effects the better.

If you don't already know your rights, you don't deserve them.

It was a crap decision during civil rights era America when people still thought niggers could be elevated if we simply took the time to explain things to them.

It was a case where the Moran wasn’t in custody so no Miranda needed. You need to be in custody for Miranda. A smart person would tell the cops to get lost when you’re in the hospital. I think this is the case in question. Also it was about whether the officer was personally liable for violating Miranda, which is a tough standard to overcome qualified immunity (which I don’t agree with).

Attached: 4D11B750-EFD0-4F00-9C30-9B3654A5C8C5.jpg (225x225, 10.77K)

It'd probably be more effective for kids to learn that than for there to be Miranda rights anyway. Nobody remembers that shit once they're sitting in a holding cell in the police station getting berated by two scary-looking guys with vests, guns, and badges that let them get away with murder. Everyone just confesses so they can get out of the situation. It really takes heavy preparation or unusual strength of will to just shut the fuck up while you're sitting in the hot seat, and most people don't have the latter. They want to explain themselves.

Relevant video;

Attached: 1556319208684.jpg (300x300, 20.72K)

If you're not smart enough to not incriminate yourself, you don't deserve to be here.

Always challenge a ticket in court. Every time. Id rather have my money go to court fees than the cops.

BODY POSITIVE BIRTHING BODIES

Attached: ACAB.gif (354x232, 1.42M)

It's not important. Anyone who talks to cops is a fucking retard. No warning not to talk to them should be necessary.

Attached: 1639254774471.png (750x1334, 706.55K)