Even if you're anti abortion, is there ANY abortion you're willing to accept, e.g. abortion for cases of incest...

Even if you're anti abortion, is there ANY abortion you're willing to accept, e.g. abortion for cases of incest, or rape? What should the requirements be?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 183848.jpg (1018x180, 30.17K)

Just take birth control and shut the fuck up

this isnt a jewish fetish board

Are they black?

Attached: alu-hangers-black-22008-b.jpg (3000x2563, 241.58K)

I am very pro abortions

Many right wing states are outlawing that as well. So again, what happens when some toothless Alabama republican rapes his daughter? What do you think is right?

I'm good with non-white abortions (including jew abortions). I'm also not particularly bothered by trailer trash white abortions, but they aren't getting them anyway.

All nonwhite women can get an abortion. All women carrying a mixed baby can get an abortion.

I don't give a shit when it's like 2-3 months in when it's still a little crawdad looking space creature, but after that it's basically just murder and gives off bad psychic vibes to me.

It's not the baby's fault, you fucking faggot. Put the dad in prison or better yet execute him. Leave the baby alone.

Abortion is illegal, except for when the girl is younger than 18, the human baby is developed under 6 weeks (no brain activity nor heart beat), incest, rape and in case of medical emergency such as the mothers life is in immediate danger or the child will be born with no arms or some shit.

I would support a bipartisan bill to codify abortion that also comes with repealing the patriot act, making AWBs and red flag laws illegal, and abolishing the federal reserve and the federal income tax.

I dont give a shit when stupid holes don't want to reproduce.

I used to be accepting of it up to viability now i am hardline conceptionist

It isn't the mother's fault, either. Not having a say is what makes rape, rape.

Absolutely not
The only reason to consider is if the mother's health is at risk, but still murdering one human being to save another's life is unethical so we should just let nature take it's course

Is masturbation murder?

Abortions should only happen out of absolute necessity meaning the mother's health is at risk or if the conception was a result of illegal shit like rape and incest and whatnot.
But also, if rape is the case, the suspect is persecuted and if it is found that the woman was lying, she's getting punished herself.

Abortion should be illegal if the fetus is viable. Anything more complicated than that ought to be between a woman and her doctor.

It isnt possible to make contraception illegal. The most they can do is stop covering it through state health insurance. Why are you so obsessed with child rape

It (unfortunately) is possible, and right wing states are attempting it right now actually. I'm not "obsessed" with child rape, I'm just acknowledging that it happens, and asking what your plan is for when it does? When a conservative west virginia hick decides to rape his underage daughter, and she gets pregnant, whats the plan? Just let her die for the crime of being raped? Have her drop out in the 8th grade to raise Cletus' rape baby? What's the plan?

The only concession id make on legalizing abortion is you can get an abortion at any time during your pregnancy, but you get killed too.

Give it up for adoption

abortion is disgusting.

but

bigger government has never and will never work. its incompatible with human nature. that is why they are trying to change US

abortion should be required for downies and other retards, also all niggers.

So the underage girl has her health ruined and potentially her life ended because she was raped, and an inbred child is introduced to an overtaxed foster care system where they will very likely grow up unwanted, unloved, and suffering? For someone so worried about child rape, you're sure eager to throw new children into one of the biggest pipelines for it.

Abortion is not my problem. I am not a woman. I don't have to decite this or that about this subject.

Not

my

problem

That's kinda hot

>is there ANY abortion you're willing to accept
retards, down syndrome, deformities

>what about this thing that rarely happens huh? yeah that's what i thought! i guess my degenerate abortions shall continue then!
fact is you libs don't want exceptions. you want to use victims as pawns to further your agenda. you're all filth. nobody cares what you have to say. the ruling was made the argument is over. now there's only whining. get fucked and go beg satan to smite me (he won't)
i'd fuck your tranny lord up really easy btw

No.

Who cares? Its a clump of cells that can't feel or think, and if it's a product of incest will undoubtedly be a retarded vegetable. Cut the jebus moralist crap, you might as well be a social justice warrior with this appeal to emotion

Are menstrual cycles murder too then?

Then only use sex for procreation.

18 U.S. Code § 16 - Crime of violence defined
(a)an offense that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another, or
(b)any other offense that is a felony and that, by its nature, involves a substantial risk that physical force against the person or property of another may be used in the course of committing the offense.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes = Steele Dossier Conspiracy Theory and Mueller Investigation

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Terrorism (Domestic) Definitions
(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and
(6)the term “military force” does not include any person that—
(A)has been designated as a—
(i)foreign terrorist organization by the Secretary of State under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1189); or
(ii)specially designated global terrorist (as such term is defined in section 594.310 of title 31, Code of Federal Regulations) by the Secretary of State or the Secretary of the Treasury; or
(B)has been determined by the court to not be a “military force”.

Not sure you follow the concept of rape...