Jewish descendant of haulocost survivor here convince me that the haulocost did not happen...

jewish descendant of haulocost survivor here convince me that the haulocost did not happen, well providing an explanation for were my family went
youtube.com/watch?v=oHI0iTuh__o

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you survived, it wasn't real

much of my family did not survive

>this busted fucking english

my english is fine as is that in the video

It's Over...

Attached: 1655941063685.png (634x798, 521.34K)

its never over I will teach my kids to demand reparations from you kids and there after them

>haulocost survivor
>explanation for were my family went

yes pol tells me the haulocost did not happen and so I want to know were my relatives who died in it went

Your family was commies who got killed by other commies....Germans are innocent

Nobody ever said the concentration camps didn't happen. It's the "genocidal gas chamber cleverly disguised as showrooms" that are most likely fiction.

You kvetched too much and they abandoned you. Think about that. You were too annoying for even another Jew.

they were not commies I included the video with a bit of my family history so you niggers could see that
watch the video nigger my grandfather who survived was welcomed with open arms by his family in america they even gave him the skills to become a millionair

But you commies always lie about being a commie....trust me, you come from a long line of commies

>The Holocaust didn't happen

Attached: 1652817151695.gif (370x445, 1.81M)

People die without anything special happening.

my grandfather told me that they just shot us
at the 19 second mark there is a picture of my family in the old country we were clearly not commies
yes it did

Hall of cost never happened, but it should have.

Demand reparations from the people that saved you? That's why nobody believes you, kike.

I see commies pretending to be normal humans at 19 sec

it probably did happen but i dont give a shit. a bunch of chinks got slaughtered by japs but no one's crying about that and making shitty movies

yes it did
>people that saved you?
the russians save us your not a vatnick are you?
now your just lieing to yourself to justify the slaughter of innocent people

lol how about NO. just fuck off

>jewish descendant of haulocost survivor here convince me that the haulocost did not happen,

Attached: 1612879610709.png (717x888, 460.07K)

These are innocent people, not typhus victims from your summer camp

Attached: C8C4F1E5-9A50-4A59-8255-841141C65C85.jpg (620x640, 152.42K)

>jewish descendant of haulocost survivor
>haulocost survivor
>haulocost
>SURVIVOR

You just proved it yourself, m8
…But it shoud have

One side of your family probably had heavy ties to the USSR. Many of them were probably killed for suspected espionage as they smuggled your young grandfather (far too young to know about any of this, but his parents probably thought it was the safer place) out of the country and into the USSR, he then realized how awful living in the USSR was and defected to the US.

OP isn’t much of a jew
He didn’t even spell it correctly

show me where in the holocaust you were holocausted

Attached: OP.png (640x400, 230.91K)

i was told they were shot so your typus summer campl lie dose not work
my grandfather survived his parents and siblings did not
>had heavy ties to the USSR.
they were insular hasidic jew liveing in the mountains I doubt that highly
there is literaly a picture of me in that video at the 2.53 minute mark

Yes they were shot by NKVD, many such cases....now take your reparations and shove them up your sphincter

>NKVD
in a country under nazi occupation? the soveites are the ones who stopped the nazis from killing more of us

>just Jews in the mountains
>totally unconnected
>No russian connections whatsoever
You might want to learn your history a bit better.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

>my grandfather told me that they just shot us
Why wasn't he shot?

The NAZIS didnt kill any of you in your safe summer camp with swimming pools and brothels....if you lost family, (which i doubt), they were killed by other communists....you need to be careful who you associate with

mountain jews are kairaits not real jews we consider them goyim and they live far away from us any way
he spoke many languages and was instead used as an interpreter
I porvided photagraphic evidence my family were not communist and from what I was told they never went to any concentration camps

There were 2.8 million Jews spread thinly across Europe, there was no 'Holocaust' and neither were there '6 Million Jews killed by the Germans' this is mathematically impossible to pull off such a feat of genocide. let alone accounting for supposed the number of deaths is nothing but pure fiction.

Wooden Doors can't hold Gas in these alleged "Gas Chambers" in Auschwitz. The allies bombed food and medical supply rations - not the Germans, the Germans kept your people safe from the cities while they were in the midst of being bombed and blown to shit by the allies.

Here's an image of Hitler, don't forget that you owe the Germans an apology and reparations for all the lies, bullshit, and faggotry you kikes are known for pulling behind the scenes.

Attached: b20.png (680x390, 251.89K)