White americans are smarter than we think

Yes im aware white americans are known as fat, useless, cucks and slobs but thats not all they are. Somewhere within the last 200 years they got clever. Its not the jews or the freemasons its everyday white americans. They are parasites. They feed off of other nations nationalist energy. Yes america is a gay, corporation with no real history but white americans have evolved beyond their country. They are demons. Everything bad happening today is because of white americans. I will most likely be killed for exposing this.

Attached: John-Oliver.jpg (1540x924, 202.05K)

there are no "white" americans

Kill yourself.
Fuck the queen.
Fuck your shitty country.
Fuck you pajeet.

>t. roach

Bullshit, I'm probably more white than you are.

True

PAKIS GO HOME.
This means you.

>abdulposting

Americans are gay and they are proud of it. American males are all pedophiles.

Jews made us enter WWI and WWII. They are probably responsible for the false flag that caused the Spanish American War too starting our interventionism.

>problematic

not my problem

Attached: 1641860633912.jpg (568x772, 102.73K)

The only white Americans are Anglo-Saxon. This is like 10% of white Americans

there were multiple factors that resulted in current us hegemony and i doubt it was the smartness of their elites

Attached: ukgay.png (364x852, 130.98K)

Dont be fooled. As the american males daughter twerks on a thug rapper from the hood named D MONEY's dick the white american male types out angry posts about other countries. Its a coping mechanism.

Whiter then you moorish Roman Mongolian hun rape baby
The most alpha whites went to the new world and you old fags know it

Now apologize or lose a Third World War

Why are canadians always arse licking + pretending to be american? its really sad. Youre irrelevant and americans hate you.

Facts

Join the eu again poofta

Good, now spread it around so everyone else remembers and we don't have to get the purges, k? That's the difference between a kike and a man: chutzpah and confidence.

This is the most Jewish post I’ve seen all day. Sage, COINTELPRO fag.

Attached: F670A0DB-D38E-46C5-B23B-4C8167F8C5B9.jpg (1155x1141, 960.25K)