Give me one reason why we shouldn't genocide the south

give me one reason why we shouldn't genocide the south.

Attached: south.jpg (939x897, 95.52K)

Their chicken is kinda good.

They'll shoot you.

We will fuck your corpse.

Let the Yanks have the East, everything West of the Mississippi will be free!

Because we should genocide all of muttmerica and cleanse the earth from the subhuman vermin that inhabits that god forsaken land.

why all the northerners coming down here all of a sudden, fucking half of my teachers are from NY or NJ holy shit

Best way to do it is by increasing corn subsidies for HFCS and let the beetus take care of the rest

There's Confederate flags here in California, Porterville was sympathetic to the south back in the day.

Attached: d8zcmxy-bdb25357-6fef-49f7-b18f-d1210fa68ddd.png (800x533, 94.53K)

you lack the ability skill equipment or fortitude, but other than that no reason faggot go right ahead.

You should genocide the corn syrup outta your diet first lol gottem.

Attached: 1655531590623.jpg (840x707, 180.86K)

Because you’ll die trying, and no one will be notified after you are either fed to pigs or buried in a pine forest

Attached: D97E717E-F661-4C79-B3E6-31BD43E80F23.jpg (842x1192, 828.56K)

hillbillies are the only based cunts in the US

Give it a shot.
Just make sure you're not in the first wave.
Now that I think about it, the second wave is just going to have to climb over the bodies of the first wave, so stay out of that one, too.
And the third wave? Well, they'll be climbing over two piles of bodies, and that sounds like a real hassle, so it's probably best if you just stay to home.

2 male and 2 female somehow survived in the mountains and eventually populated an entire town of mutant inbreds. You have to give credit where it's due.

Attached: blue skin rednecks.jpg (735x1102, 125.31K)

Attached: blue people.jpg (992x744, 124.72K)

I'm sick and fucking tired of these elitist Yankees. Go rot in a unionized hell that you call work up there while the south outperforms you in manufacturing every year.

Because it’s comfy and they make faggots like you seethe
t. yank

Typical carpet-bagger lack of pattern recognition. Their states are being wrecked by God-less commies, so they flee down here and try to implement the same shit.

Because you aren't man enough, faggot.

My area is full of em these days. Man down the street from me has ran a sawmill for years and some yanks right moved in behind him. They called the law on him over a noise complaint..

They'd kick your noodle-armed ass.

The yankee cries out in pain as he genocides you.

Good luck
t.flordian

fuck off, chang

Attached: 1649529735330.png (769x721, 292.97K)

Papa Smurf?