I'm literally tearing up

how many years until we can discuss the JQ openly in the US?

Attached: 5912795289453.jpg (616x319, 48.04K)

fuck off

Attached: 161660061262024.jpg (597x650, 58.6K)

Make the hand brown and the meme will be accurate

But you can only prey to Catholic Jesus.
Protestant Jesus is a bitch.

fuck off harder, kike

Attached: jews9113.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

What a disingenuous way to word that tweet, holy shit. The case was a bout a coach PERSONALLY praying on school grounds, this ruling is a strengthening of the separation, by stopping the state from infringing on personal religious expression,

Based.

History is repeating.

Weimar Germany history lesson:

Jesus? A mexican laborer?

Oh, you must have meant the Jewish middle-eastern prophet Yeshua Bin Yusef. Please use his real name in the future. And yes, he would definitely relate to the modern west, and totally not be disgusted by us. For sure.

Heathen.

Attached: christ_002.jpg (628x910, 103.21K)

I think these Christians should keep their Middle Eastern desert cult religion to themselves instead of trying to shove it down everyone's throats

Which was the intent, but that's not the point of a shill slide thread user.

fpbp

>(((cohen)))

It's super adorable tho that they think jesus is a white guy who drives a coal rolling pickup and hates mexicans

And I think you should shut the fuck up you little pussy
Let the christcucks pray if they want. Stop forcing your values. Nigger

The playing field is being leveled. Rightwingers, realize these are not the wins, they are opening the doors on our cages.

Attached: D7A3FD1D-0157-4F67-8D3E-934FD5EBF660.jpg (1395x765, 401.31K)

NOOO, you can only pray to the trans and blm flags

Attached: Aggressively Misunderstand.jpg (750x562, 50.63K)

This kike is a legit moron. He’s just wrong

I think heathens like you have done nothing but destroy this country, when Christians ran America there wasn’t faggots and niggers running around asking for rights

>I think these Christians should keep their Middle Eastern desert cult religion to themselves instead of trying to shove it down everyone's throats

Attached: Anti-Chrisitan Shills.jpg (471x589, 106.1K)

paves the way for incoming muslim boom

BBC news in UK also took the Lead pupils in prayer line which is not just disingenuous but inaccurate. It seems to be the liberals line on the story though

>Christians ran America
This law is meant for the new Muslim majority, friend. They will be leading your children in Muslim prayer. And it will be mandatory.

The ruling was that a fucking coach is allowed to pray on the field, not that the students will be distributed bibles and forced to recite the Lord's Prayer in class.
Fucking kill yourself, Shekelstein.

Captcha is ASSXD, lol

Attached: 1645922666933.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

Next ban holocaust class

Library of Congress has a copy of a Roman report made to Pontius Pilate stating that Jesus was blonde and looked not like the crowd of listeners. It is US canon that Jesus is white

It is very telling
They have no beliefs, they're just mad at your religion

Attached: 1656168400511.png (690x760, 378.03K)

A ten-year old can understand the 1st amendment. I don't know what's up with else faggots and their reading comprehension. Praying is not Congress establishing a religion.

Omg civil war

>Gun rights extended
>Abortion restricted
>Prayer and the Power and Love of God encouraged
This has been a good week for America.
Now do AA and gay marriage.

Attached: 1631228228512.jpg (1024x691, 961.45K)