R/mexico has been shut down

reddit.com/r/mexico
due to conspiracy theories
kek
there were 4 threads about conspiracy theories... all have been pruned, 3 threads about president's fat son and some threads anti imigration... kek

Attached: 119a2992-f043-49e9-8dac-9d9a8043dffe.jpg (960x988, 168.53K)

Well share the conspiracies user

>spics
>anti-immigration

here you go amigo
>ex governor of puebla is not dead
>jenny rivera was a cia asset
>human trafficking by castores inc.
>obrador working for blackrock and receiving esg quotas
>indigenous being taken away from their lands by inmigrants from central america and guardia nacional

Shutdown you southern border. It's a small border wtf.

that was one of the conspiracy theories

What that they can't do it?

Which ones are true

there were lots like;
>there is a serial killers gang in edomex
>human meat in beef jerky
>atlantis was mexico
>marrying 12 year olds should be a given right
>jews poisoned wells and gave chickenpox to natives
and way too many to even mention... can you access r/mexico?

>>obrador working for blackrock
more on this?

is there a mexichan bros?

according to the reddit thread, obrador won the elections before he had a meeting with larry flink, then larry flink came back this month and nobody know which deals they made.... but everybody is guessing obrador is getting ESG quotas capital from Flink.

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-153848_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 945.5K)

why re you getting a cached version?

Attached: 2022-06-27 16_40_07-Ow! -- reddit.com.png (1074x652, 84.02K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-154123_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 952.49K)

What about the cartels swapping avocados with the Chinese in exchange for fentanyl and meth precursors?

More theories please mexibro

familia michocana ( MIchoacan being the most productive state of avocadoes ) are trying to take over avocado business... not sure if they want to send them to china or u.s... but is pretty weird
>tuna made from $oy
>cartels controlled by cia and mossad
>no niggers
>filipinos and vietnamese descend from mexicans
>50% goes to the government
>the cosmic race

>What about the cartels swapping avocados with the Chinese in exchange for fentanyl and meth precursors?
proofs of this ?

what is going the drug war mexibros ?

Attached: drug_war_mexico.jpg (1440x810, 106.35K)

Haha.
How popular are these theories amongst mexicans. Most of the smarter chicanos i have interacted with seem to subscribe to a lot of different "conspiracy theories".

>tuna made from $oy
Wouldn't surprise me.
>cosmic race
Who are they saying the cosmic race is? Spaniards or mestizoids or what?

wtf is this shit?

Attached: file.png (2504x1662, 1.4M)

>atlantis was mexico
Interesting

The Power Rangers represent each of the different cartels

why are spics so superstition and conspiratorial? literally my entire family is like this. is paranoia just a part of the latino racial character?

this one sounds interesting

It's a fucking trip talking to spics. They are suspicious but also really credulous. They will believe practically any conspiracy you put forth.

>Holy shit.

Mexicans are based as fuck.

it's still there

as long as aids is an uncurable disease, r/mexico will survive

Surely it was the Jew one that was the final straw

>human beef in beef jerky
some dude said he bought pic related and reminded him of eating human meat ( used to be a sicario by CJNG )

Attached: 1655961859345.jpg (917x1500, 206.73K)

How can you not be conspiratorial when you're forced to share the same planet as perfidious anglos?

I have no proof to share but it is what I have seen

Not even remotely a conspiracy
Chinese cargo ships drop the barrels and fishing boats pick them up

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-175523.png (1600x720, 609.82K)

That's sinaloa slander.

>obrador working for blackrock and receiving esg quotas

I believe this one. What's happening with mexibros voting conservative in the US is making them pump up the volume on the programming back in Mexico. Gotta get 'em young.

people think eddie bravo is some conspiracy theorist caricature but in reality he is just a regular latino

I don't blame anyone for being suspicious it's the credulous part that always surprises me. They will fall for shit like covid vaccines but be partially J-pilled. It's really incongruous

Attached: 2022-06-27 17_00_09-(0) _ck_ - _sends you to the poor house anon i fucking love t - Food & Cooking -.png (1300x221, 59.16K)

Eddie is a white washed chicano, you should hear what those skante smoking chicanos from shitholes like Bakersfield come up with after they have been up for 5 days lol

It's low IQ and lack of leadership. The're mainly accustomed to focusing on their own business and pisteando instead of activist bullshit.

No seas idiota. They'd never let such a delicacy be shared by the profane. The economics of it just doesn't work out.

>no. r/Mexico
>no Hispachan

Where am I supposed to go now?