Roe vs Wade is a distraction from the fact that 90% of Americans can't afford groceries anymore

Roe vs Wade is a distraction from the fact that 90% of Americans can't afford groceries anymore.

Attached: 1625927210655.png (779x834, 858.43K)

Distracting from groomers in our schools too

How do wagies survive on $7.25/hr?

Attached: wagie.jpg (1200x754, 102.41K)

>All name brands.
Why do you buy the name brand when the off-brand IS THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING?!

Who the fuck buys food like that? Especially for their children...

>sugar water, sugar serial, chips
>food

fuck biden

Nice bait pic

i live in very-expensive seattle and the grocery outlet near me sells
>5 pounds of rice for 2.75
>3 cans of sauce (1 can can make 2 full frying pans of rice dish) for 1.00
>many assorted processed meats for 3.00

that 6.75 can last atleast 12 meals

proof that the food price crisis is still no match for the obesity crisis

Attached: 20211216230614.png (1501x936, 1.76M)

It's disgusting but it's what Americans crave

Attached: heybooboo.gif (500x280, 448.85K)

I'm surprised this managed to feed an Amerilard family for more than a single day. s@ge for posting Kikebook bait.

>spends 75% of money on worthless shit
>wheres muh money?

>6 bags of chips
>6 cases of pop
>dum-dums

Attached: 1601984834476.png (800x600, 42.46K)

who the fuck is drinking that much pop
stop fattening your children

>breakfast cereal
>poptarts
>chips
>cookies
>candy
>36 fucking cans of Mountain Dew
>MUH ESSENTIALS
Imagine how many sacks of rice, beans, and decent cuts of meat $155 could buy

I used to have this friend who would always talk about he was fat because of genetics and I went over to his house and they had this stuff. Everyone was eating all the time. I was well-fed, but I had to shit so much for days afterwards and the sugar crash is genuinely like drug withdrawals. Americans see drugs as a vice, but if you put it in the food with an ostensible goal of giving it flavor a lot of people don't think about it as a drug. Sugar objectively doesn't even taste that good - it's just addictive and Pavlovian conditioning kicks in fast.

It’s true. First it was Russia vs Ukraine, then Will Smith punching Chris Rock, then Depp v Heard, then the Jan 6th hearings, and now it’s Roe v Wade. It’s all a distraction from the fact that we are nearing a recession that will make 2008 look like a bull market. Inflation is at a record high, and the only thing that will stop it is a full on financial collapse. Get ready, lads.

It's so bad that it's not even distracting them that much

or how about the fact that 65% of american women are 150lb and over?

Maybe if he actually bought something other than just snacks she'd have more food.

This is bait but how much meat and eggs can you buy with 155 in burgerland? I know I'm covered for month with that money here

The reason you have no groceries is that you don’t buy groceries.

Okay, looking at the pic again, this is shit food. But still, a large pack of chicken wings went from $19 in 2020 to $32 in 2021. A tomahawk steak that was $40 a couple years ago is now $70. Grocery prices are insane right now.

the off brands suck. I need the name brand mountain dew, lays, red baron.

This. Even if they prefer SOME namebrands, they aren't even trying to mitigate. Soda and lolipops? Shouldn't bags of rice be in that mixup? Oh look, Boneless, skinless chicken. That's just paying for them to do it for you.

Do they never have 2/$5 chip deals there? Why so many kinds of chips? This whole picture looks like a drawn out suicide attempt.

Hey, fatasses, vegetables are cheap.

people buy candies so much it's crazy.
plus it's incredible because they cost a lot.

$2-3 for eggs, $1-2 for milk.
So you set for a month or 2 if you're not a fatass.

Disgusting. I imagine the mom and her kids are unhealthy giant hams

Bought 6 no.10 cans of flour and sugar last last week. Joggers may loot and murder me but you can bet I'm gonna make it as hard as possible for kikes to starve me out

Attached: 1653720333359m.jpg (935x1024, 87.08K)

>Roe vs Wade is a distraction from the fact that 90% of Americans can't afford groceries anymore.

Exactly this! It's also the George Floyd riot replacement for this election year.

Nobody really cares about abortion, they want to use it as a way of getting useful idiots and paid protesters out in the streets, rather than real people protesting inflation, and shortages.

Attached: 1645988343549.png (477x623, 281.39K)

>canned soda
>expensive-brand sugar-laced cornmeal products instead of storebrand
>expensive-brand sugar snack products instead of storebrand
>premade pizza
>premade biscuits
>premade snack trays
>premade premade premade
We have a culinary epidemic.
Food prep is easy and people need to be trained to be more self-sufficient.

I'm really hoping that "Mom Life" page is a troll acc, and people don't actually buy food like this regularly.

Ireland need to kick in to NATO or face sanctions on trade

Nothing in that pic constitutes as food. Nigga get your beans-game up

Attached: 9P7A7819.jpg (1176x1808, 960.7K)

why do you even buy processed shit in packaging?

how is this even possible?? wtf?? there's no way it's $155

Thanks Dad! Milky eggs for breakfast lunch and dinner! What is this? A third of an egg and a sip of milk everyday eh?

Firm handshakes all around!

More than 30 cans of soda in a week

Good lord fatties...

nice b8
herbs

kek this, looks like a Friday night nerd party.

imagine calling this food

Attached: 15504998725956.jpg (851x564, 559.08K)

I can afford groceries fine... you know what pisses me off? Boat prices went up by quite a bit. They raised a $16k boat's msrp by $3k. As if fuel prices weren't already double what they were under Trump, now we can't even buy white people toys anymore at msrp.

Fuck of with is low tier trash post it's getting old

Attached: 1647183565131.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

obvious b8

How about you stop buying chips and pop like a nigger

Maybe if they bought anything other than junk food they would actually be able to afford a lot of food

>no water, no bananas, no cup noodles.
Wooooow

Why? Russia are fren

Attached: 2018-2F07-2F16-2Fea-2F584e2a82da1d48078e2d8e99c532f3b5.e9acb.jpg-2F1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 92.83K)

That’s nothing but food products. No flour, butter, milk, eggs, rice, beans, lentils, bulk beef, chicken breast or produce. This person deserves to be poor.

absolutely fine
have a roommate in a small 2 room (+living room) apartament not in a big city so the rent is dirt cheap
if you cook for yourself it comes out relatively cheap, even if you eat fastfoods at reasonable prices (so €6 for a kebab meal that will leave you full for the rest of the day and not €12 for some shitty KFC meal that you will just make you order extras) you will be perfectly fine

its possible to live at extremely low amount of money, people unironically just don't want to

These are the same people who claim eating healthy is more expensive because the vegan, gluten-free organic bag of chips is more expensive.

It’s not exact but usually close enough or better. If I need corn chips for Buffalo chicken dip, I have to get fritos cause the store brands are all shit. I don’t care for store brand soda. I’ve been using a store brand Irish grass fed cow butter but kerrygold does taste better it just costs way more. Anyways the real problem with that pic is it’s all junk food

Eating name brand is fine if you're not poor. But you don't get to be poor and then whine that you can't afford name brand shit. If you want name brand then you gotta stop being poor.

This is breakfast lunch and dinner for 3 days
These people eat potato chips and drink lemonade for dinner, crazy shit

based, i have 6 months stock now, 3 meals a day, with 6 months more of dry tack. If I ration it, its about 7 days of normal mutts

six bags of chips ? 3 cases of mountain dew and a case of sprite? What the fuck , this is the worst grocery shopping ive ever seen

She'd be able to cut that down to $80 if she could actually cook.

>things cost the same in Netherlands as they do in america
I also have to pay for gas because no public transport, car insurance, health insurance, and 20% in taxes. Also, everything costs significantly more here even in small towns. Fuck the furthest off.

>6 bags of chips
>why am I poor
Kek