Daughter of pedo Alan Dershowitz is in credits of occult James Alefantis movie

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/vm48nl/daughter_of_alan_dershowitz_alleged_abuse_epstein/

Creepy.

Attached: IMG_20220627_160634.jpg (1335x484, 269.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6D3jMNn3C0
searchvoat.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2687
steins-gate.fandom.com/wiki/Committee_of_300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good catch.
For anyone who doesn't know James Alefantis is a pseudonym for J’aime les enfants meaning "I like Kids" in French. He's a child trafficker for the council of 300 along with Epstein, Kevin Spacey, Maxwell, Jean Luc Brunel. The Queen is the head of the council of 300 and Jimmy Saville is the court wizard in these black magic rituals.

Here's a picture from James Alefantis's instagram taken inside Lady Lynn de Rothschild and David Brock's home in NY.

Attached: Lady Lynn de Rothschild and David Brock.jpg (640x409, 74.59K)

reddit says there's 3 comments in that thread but none are displayed.

Thx for commenting. Appreciated. Ive thought Any Forums is sleeping lol.These people are very connected. Rothschild also mentioned in thread. Maybe we can find even more connections.

what a coincidence

Attached: 16471752133755059119.jpg (604x499, 41.19K)

Well you already known that the Queen herself is a Rothschild. They are Reptilians, true "Blue Bloods".

>Rothschild had a series of optical telegraphs across Europe that could transmit a Morse code message faster than anything else at the time. Keep in mind the real telegraph was only invented 15 years after the battle of Waterloo.
Knowing that England had won the battle of Waterloo he sent a number of messengers across London to spread word that England had lost. Rothschild then used this act of deceit to be almost the entire London Stock Market for pennies on the dollar. He then went to the King of England George III to collect on the money that the Crown had borrowed to finance these wars. Assuming his country lost and French invasion imminent the King faced death at the hands of Rothschilds private army for non payment. Instead a deal was struck where Rothschild would secretly put his heir on the throne in a 200 year lease. That lease ended in 2015 and the Rothschild's have no intention of giving up the British throne.
- A comment I wrote a while ago

>Ive thought Any Forums is sleeping
the past days were actually way too loud

what is the movie

They're certainly not the house of judah as they pretend. Ashkenazis larping as israelites, what the heck.

Automatic at sea. The link is in Reddit thread. Link to YT. Also Searchvoat analysis.

Movie: m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6D3jMNn3C0

Analysis: searchvoat.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2687

you should find Epstein's boss, he had a party with Prince Andrew when Epstein got off the hook on the florida case

Dershowitz isn't a pedo just a Jew always scheming for Israel.
That hooker that Eppjew pimped out dropped her extortion attempt against him, if you are looking for pedos look at the Lincoln project it's not just that one guy, all of them are homos thus pederadts

on it. good find. we need to bring back /egg

Attached: when-the-council-of-elders-cuts-off-your-supply-of-children-to-sacrifice-to-moloch-and-your-human-suit-starts-decomposing-hillary-clinton.jpg (735x906, 151.54K)

Are u sure. Im pretty sure that wasnt just prostitution but sex slavery operation. Also Dershowitz was shilling for Maxwell and George Nader.

I was going to say Arnon Milchan but then I remembered it's Les Wexner head of MEGA. almost forgot his name. I believe MEGA is the financial/political arm of the council of 300.

>the council of 300
>mfw this fictive antagonist from Steins;Gate is inspired from a real-life completely real group
steins-gate.fandom.com/wiki/Committee_of_300

Attached: 1593658639678.gif (498x484, 770.18K)

The US government says inflation is 8.4%.

Alan Dershowitz has come around lately. Have you seen his podcasto on Rumble? Or his appearances on Newsmax? He's based now. He even fought with Larry David at Martha's Vineyard.

They usually are.
Here's Spacey in the weird cooking video he put out the day before the last of his three underage sexual assault accusers suddenly died before they could testify. In this video Spacey says the best way to deal with people you don't like is to "Kill them with kindness"

Attached: Spacey.png (1037x939, 1.08M)

>James alefantis
Say his real name. Rothschild.
JAMES I LOVE BABIES is not his birthname.

Shilling for pedos is never based. Some people out Trump for being buddies with Epstein/Maxwell once. But he cut his ties with them before most of the establishment did and allegedly helped investigation. Dershowitz on the other hand... I mean even if we would claim people set him up to distract: that doesnt hold well when you see his daughter in Pizzagate fame James Alefantis satanic movie. Lol.