What are the political implications of this?

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1656334230952.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

American as apple pie

God bless America

Attached: muttoid2.jpg (1024x1024, 240.39K)

I would love to stomp its skull

Niggers in suits. Why can they steal white culture?

I think it's sad there's so many low iq people blaming "america"
you guys know who it is

why play shy?

Hope none of you retards still watch adults playing games for millions of dollars.

>those oval faces
niggas got pleached

wtf that's disgusting

it's over

Billions of Freckled Niglets

Attached: Shit_Stains.jpg (1280x1280, 860.68K)

>"France"

Freckled Niglets

Attached: Freckled_Niglets.jpg (1280x1280, 534.11K)

niggers getting bleached.

>American as apple pie
wait til see whats planned for cucknada

Attached: 1539607952479.jpg (608x768, 113.18K)

at least the never ending floods of Aztec Indian Wetbacks will breed out all the Freckled Niglets White Women leave behind. Good thing White's stole all that land from other Tribes of Indians so they could breed a new Race of Nappy Haired Idiots with Freckles! lol

Attached: ReplacedRetards.jpg (1280x1280, 917.13K)

All NBA players are actually Chinese slaves. True fact.

I swear I've seen as a StarCraft avatar.

Attached: milord.png (972x1336, 164.05K)

Lmao no fucking way

Are you surprised golddigger women and their pocket monkeys

What the fuck is this? Some kind of slave auction scene from a hunger games knock off?

lmao niggers can't even stay black.

BLEACHED

This is not a win for team black.
I always find it amusing that black men see this as a win, but looking at the final product you can see that it is in fact the complete opposite. Onmce your son dates a white girl your grandchildren will never be considered black.

Are you a functional retard? I have to ask.
Afro-Americans are the first ones to massively seethe when one of their brothers date a snowbunny because they have the ability to lift up their own community economically by dating a fellow black woman, so another black family, but they don't and immediately betray their race for white people and indirectly let their community in the mud.
You usually see shit like Pic related in every Afro-Americans athletes pics with a white woman. They feel betrayed because Every rich black man will rather get whitewashed than do for his community.
White women are only a trophy for them when it's some ghettoish or bottom of the barrel nigger that land a suburban or upper class Stacy.

Attached: Bronny.jpg (2000x2000, 1.68M)