Judge blocks SCOTUS ruling

>A Louisiana judge issued a temporary restraining order Monday against the state from enforcing its ban on abortions, leading to the immediate resumption of the procedure.

>Orleans Parish Civil District Court Judge Robin Giarrusso granted the request of plaintiffs Hope Medical Group For Women and Medical Students for Choice.

>The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday overturned Roe v. Wade, which for nearly 50 years had granted women the constitutional right to an abortion.

A district court judge just dunked on SCOTUS. Abortion remains legal in Louisiana

Attached: 735CC033-8618-4BFD-B0FB-FEF9D6539B12.jpg (1170x1880, 1022.01K)

Abortion is a human right.

Don't let 5 unelected Catholics tell you otherwise.

Attached: C87521BE-E2D3-4AC0-91F2-2CCE72306327.jpg (1074x1384, 159.18K)

Cringe

Are you cute? I've always wondered.

Attached: download (5).jpg (256x256, 9.49K)

Give me a sauce on the artist

Kek grasping at straws

Prolifers don't know the consequences of abortion bans.

You want more shitskin babies paid by YOUR tax dollars to grow up and fuck your white daughters?

Abortion is murder.

Don't let 5 Jewish TV networks tell you otherwise.

No. He’s fat and stupid.

It's nice to see you're ashamed of using the LGBT flag.

Judge PAUSES abortion ruling. This is not a win for abortion. State will overrule. Simple as.

And the libshits will keep on trying to fight this with the courts for decades rather than pushing any real legislation. Kek

A judge didn’t block SCOTUS. A judge blocked a state law. That’s the entire sum of the ruling; abortion isn’t “federally illegal,” nor is it “federally legal.”

All powers not specifically assigned to the federal government are reserved for the states.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Because a local judge outrages Scotus rulings.
You kikes don't even know the laws of the land you created.

nah the judge dunked on a retardedly written law that said it would be in force if/when Roe was ever overturned. Anyone can see that's retarded; they just need to update the law with an explicit start date and to address whatever other technicalities the plaintiff complained about

they didnt block scotus ruling, they blocked state law that went into effect due to scotus ruling

Gapfill laws exist all over the place there is nothing wrong with them

>I PLAY 「JUSTICE NEGRO」 ALLOWING ME TO SEND 「ABORTION SHIELD」 TO THE GRAVEYARD
>NOW I ACTIVATE 「AUTOMATIC DECREE」, ALLOWING ME TO SUMMON 「ABORTION CLINIC DEMOLITON DERBY」 FROM MY HAND
>NOT SO FAST, YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP 「FEMINIST JUDICIAR」, YOUR EFFECT IS NEGATED

Is this really what the founding fathers of the US had in mind?

Attached: rei do jogo.jpg (876x845, 176.05K)

>hurrr durrr murder
>fuck welfare, they can fend for themselves or roll over and die!
>we need more fodder for kike wars
>I'm so pro life hehe

The truth is anti-abortion faggots are virtue signalersnof the right, and just as insufferable

Except theyndidn't block the SCOTUS ruling. They blocked the trigger law. And no, they're not the same thing.

Tell that to the human being aborted…

OP is retarded.

I just chose not to murder 2 billion niggers.
You have to take care of them now.

>Orleans Parish Civil District Court Judge Robin Giarrusso

this is some shitty low level State judge who will get BTFO on appeal. There is no basis for this and the judge is merely buying time with this trash