Amtrak train derails

Who did this? A Jew in a dump truck?
It happened today

Attached: 2C83A37C-5E31-4A59-9741-5DB8F7814D87.jpg (1169x879, 179.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2022/06/27/us/amtrak-train-crash-california/index.html
twitch.tv/xx_keken_xx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At the beginning of the month a train in Bavaria derailed going 100 km/h, 5 people died and 70 got hurt.
Two days ago another cargo train derailed, two people got hurt.

I remember a month or two ago a train in the US also derailed near a bridge.
Trains are really fucking hard to derail, i don't know what's going on.

big aerospace is staging catastrophes

Do the people in charge of railroads in Germany prioritize freight trains over passenger trains so passenger trains end up with massive delays? That is one of many reasons why rail in the US sucks.

Yes the people who paid for, built and maintain the railroad tracks get priority. I used to work in freight rail and holy shit Amtrak is the whiniest group of gaywads.

Antifa has been sabotaging railways ever since summer 2020

>Track Speed
This fucking stinks already.
Any Train anons care to chime in on the Rules of the Road with regard to SPEED at Crossings?
Lemme guess, this Crossing is not equipped with barricades either; just the dumb signals.

Be America, can't even keep trains on their tracks. Europe is laughing at us.

Attached: 288453681_10160697720012174_5260247147965732996_n_gggqzo.jpg (1504x846, 270.93K)

In Germany, as far as i know, passenger trains have priority over freight trains by default, at least during the day.
Most freight trains roll at night because of that.
The EU wanted to pass regulations that certain international (border crossing) freight trains have priority, and the German government fought against that , since the company in posession of the vast majority of our railroad network, the "Deutsche Bahn AG", is completely owned by the govenment and this would have majorliy messed up plans and caused financial problems, that was over 10 years ago.

But the Deutsche Bahn sells the privilege to use the tracks to freight companies, and the companies can basically "purchase" priority over passenger trains at high tarifs, i don't know how common this is.

let me guess it was carrying food or some other sort of vital supplies that will contribute to a quicker collapse?

>Trains are really fucking hard to derail, i don't know what's going on.

google Bioleninism

Again? Another train derails every 8 months or so...
when will they shut down amtrak definitely?

I don't ever think of Europe, wasted digits jewfag.

Attached: lainetoss.jpg (728x844, 139.22K)

and yesterday the same thing happened in California.

edition.cnn.com/2022/06/27/us/amtrak-train-crash-california/index.html

This. Just like they were responsible for the majority of wildfires last year. They’re doing it intentionally to cause chaos in rural areas because they’re afraid of actual confrontation with the people that hate them

Communists are doing shit in Europe too, they just don’t have guns so their communists aren’t afraid of doing face to face shit. Reminder this derailment was intentional and I would be willing to bet there was a second part of the plan after the train derailed that they pussied out on

>Just like they were responsible for the majority of wildfires last year.
No, they weren't. That was an establishment lie.

The fires correlated to "dead" volcanos; satellite heat maps showed massive hotspots around the bases of dormant volcanos on the west coast, as well as in the south and even desert areas. There were FIRES in the middle of the desert. It's quite possible that changes in Earth's magnetic field caused lava to boil up into long-inactive chambers and flues, which heated the ground excessively. The establishment won't discuss anything related to pole flips, magnetic reversal, solar mini-novas, etc.

Either that, or the fires were caused by CCP troops embedded in the US, which is most likely who burnt down 100+ food manufacturing facilities in the middle of the night during the past six months. The CCP is in the "infrastructure sabotage" phase of their plan to invade North America.

American infrastructure is collapsing in accordance with demographic change. This is to be expected. In 50 years we will be indistinguishable from 3rd world Latin American quality of life

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Attached: BNONews-1541509301243727872-20220627 145031-vid1.webm (360x640, 2.9M)

I think an industrial train accident in Missu might be tough to pin on international jewry

Attached: FWR--THX0AQtnk8.jpg (1536x2048, 766.26K)

Attached: FWR--THWQAI16EU.jpg (1536x2048, 609.88K)

STREAM

>twitch.tv/xx_keken_xx

Thats you in the foreground ?

Attached: FWR--TJWAAEdW8P.jpg (1536x2048, 908.44K)