Are you guys getting your vasectomy? It's a nice fuck you to those fascist in congress

Are you guys getting your vasectomy? It's a nice fuck you to those fascist in congress

Attached: Keko.jpg (963x856, 312.16K)

I encourage redditors to get vasectomies.

You get a vasectomy after you've had children

Idk are reddit updoots fungible? I might do it to get a house or something.

Shall we investigate this bugman's post history for judaism or just assume as much and call it a day?

Why should I get a vasectomy because women can't stop letting losers bums and drug dealers nut in them?

>assume as much and call it a day
this ami

Why would I listen to a non-man?

>Anonymous (ID: C2O574Lf) 06/27/22(Mon)12:16:33 No.384209

i jumped off the cliff because everyone else did and since i am a genetic dead end, i'd like you to show your solidarity with our movement and take the jump as well.

This. Don't let us stand in their way. Speak truth to power, cut your balls off.

Nigger I dnt even know what tranny fetish is that.

Do these people just not know about condoms? Women can also go on the pill, get the depo shot or the nexplanon, there are countless other methods of birth control...

Jane Roe (Norma McCorvey) was 22 years old, divorced, homeless, and pregnant for the third time (she had placed her first two children for adoption). An adoption agency connected her with two young lawyers fresh out of law school who were eager to challenge the Texas statutes on abortion. McCorvey only met with her lawyers twice-once for beer and pizza, the other time to sign an affidavit (which she didn't read). In order to speed things up McCorvey lied and told them she had been raped. She never appeared in court, and she found out about the infamous ruling from the newspapers. The baby she was seeking to abort was born and placed for adoption. In February 2005, McCorvey petitioned the Supreme Court to overturn the 1973 decision with McCorvey v. Hill, arguing that she had standing to do so as one of the original litigants and that the case should be heard once again in light of what she claimed was evidence that the procedure harms women. The courts, however, denied her petition.

>someone cutting open my ballsack was not too invasive
What is? Serious question

these cant be real fucking people, reddit is 90% bullshit lies lmao

no one cares sage

hahahahahahaha NOPE

I'm going to have at least 3 kids with my future wife, and raise them to be Christian.

C O N D O M S
Or pull out u cuck

I know a guy who had it done. He said you sit in a set of stirrups like a woman at the gyno. When the doctor comes in, he's only there for a very short amount of time, basically slice, burn, stitch and he's off to the next room.
He said the disturbing part he didn't expect was the smell of his own burning flesh as his ducts were cauterized. He was already in his 40s and childless so I guess the doc agreed to do it because if you haven't had a kid by 40 and are looking to get snipped, you're probably not father material anyway.

Yes all libkeks should get vasectomies to show solidarity with women in these dark times

the scum are making themselves infertile. good, but we need to convince the women to do the same. also we need them to get the kike spike and boosters. all the boosters.

there's a war being fought. we can never know if a battle is a victory or a defeat because we're so deeply entrenched on the front lines that we can't see anything past the fog of war.

Nah, but ill tell women I have and then knock them up.

Now the GF will get her pregnancy from some one else, who is not an absolute faggot.

>deserves bloodline death
He done did it to himself LOL

>his gf stopped taking the pill
break up incoming. Girls preferences change after dropping the pill.
On the pill women lower their standards. Off the pill, after taking it for a while, they lose attraction to their bf/husband.

It's not always reversible for men and it has negative health effects.

>"The abnormals are castrating THEMSELVES out of the gene pool"
And this is a 'bad thing'?

Attached: CharlieApproves.jpg (736x669, 54.92K)

>if I maim myself my enemy loses
Huh

Next, cut off your dick to discourage rape.

What a worthless, subhuman, inferior simp.