Simple fact, China has four times more people with 140 IQ(genius) than the rest of world combined

This is simple fact, China has four times more people with 140 IQ(genius) than the rest of world combined.

Let this sink, China will be the first country landing on mars, they will dominant everything everywhere in the future. Accept this racial fact and you will live in peace for the permanent Chinese century in the future.

Attached: png-transparent-flag-of-china-map-china-flag-s-flag-china-desktop-wallpaper.png (920x577, 11.77K)

Why are they so retarded though? Masks on 247. Even in the shower.

If they're so smart, how come they're still a 3rd world shithole. If china was so prosperous, why move do they move to western countries.

>4x more 140 iq geniuses
There will be more geniuses than that. America has gotten a lot of high iq sperm donors which boost offspring iq. China will do the same and have average iq hit 108+, and increase geniuses to 8x or more(east asians value iq).

The cunning choice of using a commie flag while making hyperbolic claims about Chinas superiority convinced me that OP is not an insecure Anglo-Amerimutt shill baiting other Amerimutts to seethe about China

Also, in china students are allowed to cheat on tests because dishonesty is part of their culture.

Define genius.

and these insects still come to the west, to do what? to get an education that they couldn't get at home, but also to steal the design processes white men break their backs over creating and then recirculating back to the CCP.

Opportunity to make money competing against the dumb non asians. If you were smart you'd go to Mexico or wherever and outcompete the lower iq population, but you are not.

Thats true. Fellow white Amerimutts who are white told me so too. We all know Amerimutts never lie.

Chinks are good at math, but the laptop i'm using to send this is infinietly better at it than them. So unless a solar flair destroys all computers all those "smart" asians are useless

economic development needs time, China will catch up south Europe level around 2035 and Germany level around 2049, if China does not de-industrilize the rest of world and make every country else speacilize in supplying components to the Chinese

IQ is related to innovation, just like China is becoming a powerhouse of innovation even given its current economic status, they are having a competitive tech industry that is only below US and is trying to surpass US

China has the highest population I'm the world retard

All of their geniuses will just be enslaved to the will of dumb proles via the CCP. They could only really use their human capital if they had a fascist system that rewards objective merit.

because it is much easier to compete with low IQ westerners than competing with high IQ Chinese

This is not true. Contrary to public perception due to media manipulation, in absolute numbers fully educated STEM scientist are preferably moving to China rather than America. America sending more smart people who know whats best to China is proving Americas superiority.

"IQ" is a fake measurement and only retards believe in it.

Do you have 10 peer-reviewed studies to back that up?

unfortunately, science tells an opposite story, which is the only reason why lefty hates talking about IQ

and they will never prosper beyond what their commie gov let them
look at all the shitty infrastructure and buildings falling apart

Unfortunately no one cares what a faggot hiding their flag thinks.

Basedboy, soyb0y, basedboy, s0yb0y

that'd make sense considering their population. however, they're clearly lying. they lie about everything and their education programs are 90% marxist indoctrination with chinese characteristics.. they're fucking retarded and uneducated, the only thing they know is communism. that's why they're so fucking dangerous and, to be blunt, that's why they're probably going to win this war.

not smart enough to get out of working in sweatshops and jumping off the fucking roof

this is just a fact, like blacks have lower IQ than whites.

Stop calling the Biden regime a commie government.

what are you talking about? China is already the first economy in the world, and it has an economic growth much higher than that of the United States or any European country. It is only a matter of time before China is a 1st world country. Countries do not become developed overnight, these things take years or even decades.

simple fact, high IQ can make you more tolerated to hard work(sweatshop), this is just manufacturing moved to China instead of Africa. So they gradually upgrade their manufacturing sector, and then we have the current China.

See, IQ works

and 64 times as many retards

Amazon, Intel and Foxconn banned access to these roofs for years. Stop spreading rumors about America.

actually no, the probability for a Chinese to be retard is only 0.8%, in the US may be 2.5% as the demographic composition.

So US has more retards than China, not mention the other places.

Biden is just a Chinese vassal.

Where is the source for this?

Yeah but thats due to blacks and browns in America

You just check standard IQ dataset, google that then you get it

>China people very smart

Attached: China_.png (493x334, 306.13K)

but they are Americans as well, your tax will gib them still

>China people take over world by 2008 I mean 2010 I mean 2015 I mean 2020 I mean 2025

Attached: China__.png (1098x611, 1.22M)