Why can’t Russia mass produce them?

Why can’t Russia mass produce them?

Attached: E148E17A-EB0F-48DD-9B7F-6436F7AC3666.jpg (1242x1242, 473.83K)

The t14 is not even finished

The SU they are producing im number you would expect

because they put 90% of their military budget into nuclear weapons

Because they ar e eing nice to shart niggers. Russia would delete the west if them made too much of this stuff. Russians are honourable people and want to give their enemy a fightinng chance. Thank a Russian

It would mean switching to full war economy, which is not possible in the current world for many reasons. (especially in a 1st world country like Russia)

They have large underground factories, which produce thousands of them per year.

Because they are utter shit against western peers and still cost Russia an absolute fortune.

6 (-2) built. Yeah to be expected. Think they could manage more if this is how they stick them together.

Attached: Su57StealthBolts.png (950x548, 539.09K)

Because it takes a fuckton of contract for modules and parts from a lot of different suppliers, and cost a hell of a money.

You went there and counted them one by one with your Cheeto puff stained little nub half eaten fingernail gremlin finger?

apparently su57 has been sighted over ukraine so they finished the project.
still straight air inlets, so its not exactly stealthy. (jet turbines gives out a radar return)
so the su57 doesnt answer all expectations
and T14 was/is a tech demonstrator.
the actual project is to have it function autonomously

so in both cases: doesnt give enough of an advantage to justify full production.
the contracts given out currently serve one purpose: cash injection into the defense industry to keep them alive
and to have production lines pretty much ready to print out the newest russia is capable of in worst case scenario

since the military production is fully government controlled, they focus on producing low grade cheap-but-effective shit that is proven to work in actual conflicts

they don't have private contractors coming up with fancy new "Gen 56" hardware that costs the taxpayers 40 gorillion dollars, then gets blown up by some clown with an RPG anyways

the fancy stuff in OP pic is mostly done for show, you need to have something pretty at the front of the store, even if the vast majority of goods are cheaper and more functional

Any hulls can be mass produced desu

Meanwhile in reality Russia probably has lost most, if not all nuclear capability to corruption, embezzlement and brain drain. The soviets maybe had a stockpile of 30,000 in 1991. But now...

>Do the explosives on them work?
>Is the nuclear material still viable?
>Do they actually exist?

Not to mention, the question of delivery platforms.
>How many are actually sitting on ICBMS, ready to be loaded into bombers or in attack submarines?
>How many of those delivery platforms are functional?
>Did drunk gopniks steal all the copper wire?
>Does the warhead work?
>Does the missile have fuel?
>Does western intelligence know where it is already?

And did Putin not threat nuclear war every few years? But every time neither satellite images nor open source intelligence ever saw any real movement in the russian missile forces. (I can't speak for the knowledge of intelligence services, though) Could it be that they are simply unable to? I mean, why weren't there any nukes on their flaggship Moskva or the Makarov? Radiation sensors would have picked it up immediatly if warheads were damged there.
Where are the fucking nukes?

>T-the nukes?
>*pats pockets*
>Ah, geez, I left my nukes on my other flagship!
>Can you help me out, bro?

This. We couldn't even mass produce any of the next garbage the money funnel creates.

no matter how much you kvetch, I did not read beyond the first sentence, kike, and never will

i used to think like that
but times have genuinely changed.
and you see the russian response with these exact two machines
high end weapons, with the t-14 focused on crew survivability

i think the next gen is swarm ai weapons
and both rasha and the us know it
thence both already working on a new gen

As if you could read

Lol that faggot's post will never be reas

Even the pakis and best Korea's got nukes and they are both corrupt shitholes

Nice wall of cope, shame I did not read it

Based

>I made a bunch of unanswered questions to form retarded conclusions.
user, do you really think Russia wants you to know their real nuclear capabilities at this moment?

because russia does not have the capacity to mass produce electronic components, which are obviously very important for building modern weaponry. Now that Russia is in a fight with NATO it will be even more difficult to continue producing modern weapons, since many of the electronic components used to build their weapons were made in places like France, UK, etc. and no, it's not as simple as "start buying components from the Chinese". changing the hardware and software you work with can be tricky, and even more so when it comes to modern weaponry.

There's no point. We have more than 12,000 T-72, T-80 and T-64. After modernization, installation of active and dynamic protection - these tanks are enough to resist Javelins and Nlaw. The same applies to airplanes. There are a large number of other fighters, as well as hypersonic missiles. For local conflicts, this aviation is enough, but if a world war happens, planes will not be needed, hypersonic missiles and a cobalt nuclear bomb will solve everything.

Attached: 16446873358470.png (605x700, 381.3K)

Those rivets are from a prototype Su-57.

Because they relied on Western parts and after 2014 they had a hard time getting them. Now they'll be stuck on equipment from the 80s forever

and the West is stuck on Chinese imports forever. Win/win, ying yang, both sides cancel each other out in a war.
>Start war with Russia
>Fucking have no production at all so you're fucked
>Start war with America
>fight using inferior equiptment
This is why WW3 is a nothing burger

Attached: 1622663318469s.jpg (248x250, 5.44K)

Because they are stapled together by foreign tech that Russia is now completely isolated from.
Russia can't build new equipment because the most advanced thing Russia produces is razor blades.
>1st world country like Russia
Lmao

mein arsch deine quelle stimmt?:)

china conquest could be a ww3 burger

That assums China will bother to prop up the failed russian state at all cost and not just sack them at some point and take the oil fields for themselvs

russia cannot into tech, all they can do is sell crude oil and gas for billions and steal most of that money into offshores
even their t-90 are fitted with french made electronics

Attached: 16-33 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Because they weren't developed by russian, but western engineers they poached from western companies.
Once the war started these engineers did not return to russia and will NEVER admit having worked on such projects, for fear of jail time.

Javelins are kinda shit so I can see that but I doubt they can withstand NLAws

>modernization, installation of active and dynamic protection

see:

the fact that Poles have ended up believing in this meme more than amerilards is hilarious