Get Armed You Faggots - Riot Season Edition

God bless you Clarence. And may God bless the roof koreans too. Are you anons as ready as the roof koreans were?
>Get armed you boomers, lest the niggers shoot you dead and take the keys to your Challenger from your still-warm dead hands
>Get armed you xoomers and millennials, lest you be killed and your wives and daughters raped by blacks and tans
>Get armed you zoomers, because chances are you'll have to drag your unarmed boomer/xoomer parents and millennial siblings' asses out of the fire

Poverty is not an excuse for being a victim. CC pistols have and will save lives more regularly, but are regulated more in turn. BTW if you do shoot a nigger, your pistol will rot in an evidence locker. Don't get too nice of a CC gun.
Once again, another user had a point. Practice with a regular pistol first, then a CC pistol. It'll teach you how to handle a pistol better.
>Actually go to the gun store and hold/wear that CC pistol - this is a gun you'll be wearing every day, make sure it's comfortable. Sig P365, Springfield Armory Hellcat or XD, M&P Shield, Beretta Px4, just to start you off with choices
>Acquire a long gun, long guns are usually less regulated in cuck states. I recommend a rifle first, in burgerland that usually means an AR-15. If you're on a budget, get a PSA AR kit, and assemble it yourself. ~$500 total for the parts, tools, and FFL fee
>Second long gun should be a shotgun. If you're on a budget, Maverick 88, $200-300. Avoid Remington at all costs, (((Freedom Group))) QC issues
Getting a CC permit varies by state. For shall issue states, you don't need a "moral reason" to get a license. May Issue states, you're fucked for now I guess.
Tankers in WW2 feared hidden anti-tank guns in bushes more than they feared other tanks for a reason. Don't be a cowboy. CC it.

As always, if you have questions, ask.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 7.webm (1144x720, 1.54M)

As always. Get armed. That means you too, janny.

Attached: the poorfag's guide to becoming yesgunz 2020 outdated as fuck.png (2912x3752, 2.8M)

Here's a based nigger to start us off.

Attached: Get armed you faggots le heckin wholesome.webm (366x720, 828.29K)

And remember, being armed is the difference between the neighborhood getting culturally enriched, and fending off a pack of ravenous niggers.

Attached: It keeps the niggers in line.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Bump

Attached: Get armed you faggots but gasoline.webm (576x320, 1.9M)

Attached: Get armed you faggots bank jobs.webm (640x352, 1.01M)

>Doesn't keep a round in the chamber
At least he can get the slide pretty quick.

The most expensive way to defend yourself.

Damn shot in the face but kept on going. 9mm users this is what you get.

did not paint a picture of pepe 1/10

Attached: Get armed you faggots but i hate women.webm (640x368, 2.86M)

That looked like about five bucks, probably the same in enough ammo to kill them all

Not if you use jacketed hollow point.

Attached: Get armed you faggots but a woman 3.webm (600x450, 1.69M)

practice your draw broheim

Died in a revolving door with a revolver...
>Carlos

Just ordered my second AR, it shipped today.

What kind of AR, 10 or 15?

Attached: Get Armed but a battle rifle.png (1180x462, 126.56K)

>poor commie shit countries like China or Yugoslavia
kek, you can tell this was edited by a glownigger from /k/. the original had zastava ak and saiga shotgun.

Keep in mind that when the surplus arms were made, they were made in poor commieshit countries and their quality will reflect that.

Attached: Get armed you faggots free haircuts for life.webm (1094x656, 2.77M)

I’ve seen better action in a sharknado movie. Nigger just wanted to flash his piece for the likes. Dumb nigger

15. A Del-Ton echo 316

It’s a really nice budget AR I shot my buddies a lot. You can get it for like 464$

based

Please, anons, practice your draws. Don't embarrass yourselves.

Attached: Get armed you faggots a fucking gun sock.webm (460x344, 1.52M)

Maybe in 2020. But adjusted to bidens inflation, that easy at least 15 bucks in California

Personally I'm a battle rifle mofo myself. Battle rifles are the fine line between poorfag and rich enough to afford more expensive ammo-fag.

Attached: Western Battle Rifles.jpg (761x1049, 80.39K)

>EY TONY, THIS IS FOR FUCKIN MY HAIRLINE YESTERDAY FOO"

Yeah I’d like to get a battle rifle some day. My buddy has a few and has some massive ass rounds.

Thankfully this local place I found sells green tip 5.56 for like 70cents Per.

Green tip are literally the worst ammo you could buy. If you're gonna shoot cheap shit you're better off with M193 clones

He painted his revolver in blood on the way out.

>70cpr
I pay 70 cpr for .308, you're getting ripped off user.
Use ammoseek user. Depending on your state there may be an FFL transfer fee of a few dollars.

Attached: ammoseek.png (2000x982, 340.63K)

not my fucking problem
suck it, Derek

Kys fed

There won't be any riots. Leftists got what they want: a voter base angry about Roe, and the ability to seize guns from political enemies in the form of red flag laws. They don't need to call in the rioters.

Your thread is fine as a general knowledge and discussion sharing, but you're dumb if you think dems would start up the riots now.
what makes op a fed?

Thanks, I’ll check it out user. I’m in Colorado

I don't ever leave the house unarmed. I bring my Walther with me when I take out the trash.

I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli Nuclear Arsenal

General information is good enough for me imo. Civil war prep, whatever you want to call the other >it'll never happen stuff.
Point is there are niggers in my country, and I need to be prepared around them. You should be too.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 10.webm (610x360, 1.91M)

Checked, user

Attached: Get armed you faggots 6.webm (400x300, 411.82K)