BIDEN TO BAN NICOTINE

Attached: 1556768065278.jpg (750x955, 215.98K)

I fucking DARE you

smoking should be completely banned

great, another highly profitable black market

Attached: C32A8BE4-0BEB-4ADE-9B15-1E9005E2DF32.jpg (1170x1464, 860.39K)

Whether you think it's good or not, killing a $100 billion industry is this economy is so fucking evil. These people hate you

Heavy metal and radioactive isotopes in tobacco fertiliser should be banned instead.

KEK, so basically all the ghetto stores will go out of business and inner city blacks will be even more screwed than they are right now.

I’ve already picked up several thousand tobacco seeds to freeze in case I have the opportunity to become a baccy bootlegger. Also banning nicotine on the precipice of an economic collapse is possibly the dumbest move I’ve ever seen the government consider.

theres an episode of the xfiles about this
made tobacco bugs spread through the smoke and into peoples lungs
truly a second hand smoke epidemic
only way to solve it was to smoke three packs a day

but why? have not smoked in over a year but if we are going to ban nicotine let’s go ahead and ban soda, candy, fast food, and all other evil comforts so we can leave behind being burgers and instead be ubermensch

They do but around these parts nice white people all quit smoking some time ago. Here in 2022 smoking is entirely a ghetto people and homosexual thing. I feel for the tobacco farmers, but to see Biden wreck his voters this hard is worth a laugh.

Unless you're an accelerationist, in which case 30 million people already some stage of riled-up now being on an angry hair-trigger might be seen as a useful development.

Of all the things that this deranged niggerlover could focus on, he had to show who is lining his fucking pockets. NO CONFIDENCE VOTE NOW!

>2015+7
>ei polta röökiä

Attached: vauvasuu.png (376x376, 177.16K)

Those things are all loss leaders for those stores main products which is booze and tobacco products. I expect without tobacco we will see a lot of those inner city ghetto stores that sell that stuff go out of business.

Definitely seems like something he has the power to do, and not at all complete bullshit. Also, I wonder how many smokers are democrats... I'd bet a lot.

Now that we got abortion banned we should do alcohol next.

Smokers are disgusting and ruin their own lives and the lives of those who love them with their destructive, expensive hobby. That being said, banning nicotine is a fucking retarded move. It's not the nicotine that makes smoking bad - nicotine is non-carcinogenic - but everything else. Might as well ban the THC in weed.

And it's not like we don't have worse things out there. Food addiction is more common and more serious in a lot of cases than nicotine addiction.

Attached: 1655733252862.jpg (750x1334, 132.82K)

Good. Smoking is a filthy, disgusting habit and should be completely wiped off the planet.

I don't mind this, actually. Liberty has lead us to 2022. Time to start going tyrant mode. This will push people toward vapes, which are much healthier despite every lunglet insisting otherwise.

It sounds like the goal here is to make cigs less addicting. Nicotine isn't the terrible part about cigarettes, but it is an addicting part.

This will also push up the price of gas lol

Nicotine is an addictive chemical, yes, but it's the only part of the cigarette smoking process that isn't terrible for you.

Prohibition always precedes economic collapse. Just look at alcohol leading up to the Great Depression

But it makes you addicted to cigs, which do have terrible components. This will make people feed their addiction from pens, which don't have tar or over 7000 chemicals being combusted.

Wasn't nicotine a Covid-19 preventive?

Attached: 1650687323693.png (1478x2030, 2.11M)

>1 data point
lel

Also, the Great Depression isn't the only economic collapse in American history. It was the worst, but the Panic of 1837 and 1893 were really awful, too, arguably worse than the Great Recession. The difference being that during those days people weren't so reliant on the economy and government and you could still live comfortably as long as you weren't part of the 20% of the population living in cities.

I vape, idc.