Why do so many fitness bros and gym bros commit suicide?

These guys always have mental health crisis meanwhile big fat guys with a stained old slayer shirt and a gut hanging over their pants stuffing xxl pizzas three times a week and playing xbox all their free time are married with a happy family. Gym bros are getting into their 30s and 40s with no kids yet while the fat beer gut guys with glasses have a home, a wife, 2-3 kids.

Attached: modern_couple_gym.jpg (446x650, 51.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VmgHNpXVd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lifting is a cope

Because they are straight and only started lifting for women and then "oh surprise lifting doesn't get you women, you're still an incel and nobody will ever love you!", so they ack themselves.

Only gay men are happy gym bros.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Why not have both?

Unlike the tenants of marxism, life and happiness is spiritual first, physical second.

someone got mogged today

They're mentally weak, maybe a feminine up bringing and the gym is their addiction. Most were on suicide watch during covid when they could have simply went out for a run and created a home gym. Maybe they're suffering trauma from a fucked up society

Because disciplined men have accepted reality for what it is and try to conquer it, but are often defeated.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VmgHNpXVd0

Hurr im tuff look at me pick up shit repeatedly HURRGH

Steroids fuck you up. Not rocket science.

Are they?

The reason lots of gym bros have no kids is because they are abusing testosterone and they can’t make sperm. If you need to juice you have to run hcg with test or your balls will rot.

Do they?

It makes you a fag.

you mean 90% of the guys...

>Why do so many fitness bros and gym bros commit suicide?
money problems.

Having a family makes you lose your appeal to look well. Its like you climb the top of the mountain and want to have fun coming back down so you do lazy shit. Being single gives you time to focus on yourself.

I saw a juiced guy standing on the street screaming at nothing yesterday. It was weird af and lasted way too long. The hormones definitely mess them up

The gym bros that are rabidly obsessed with the gymnand working out were already battling demons its the reason they latched on to it as a coping mechanism. Then, when the gym stops filling that empty gap in their life they end it all.

turns out looking at beefy guys all day every day turns you into a twink mentally no matter how physically though you may be.

Steroids make you insane, simple as. Honestly that's all there is to it. Steroids really fuck you up mentally. Really really badly.

Small pp

You are not wrong, gym guys are depressed femine hidden boytoys either they get fucked in their wide bussy or they are hating everyone who is not in the gym.

this comes from a guy who goes to the gym often, i don't do it for looks. i want to be combat ready asap. boxing,workingout, running. eating healthy, live healthy.

I enjoy lifting but it is indeed a cope

this, and to summarize, vanity

There's two kinds of gym dudes. Those who go for lifting and those who go because they are narcissistic as fuck and they want the most perfect body. The first type are usually ok, I include myself in them because if you work an office job it's the only way to keep your muscles normal-sized and not SOI sized. The second type are usually assholes because that's what comes with having a mental disorder.

Eating and gaming are coping mechanisms but not specifically healthy. I imagine gymbros off themselves because they figure out men like chiseled dudes more than women do.

True, lmao.

The lifting instead of therapy meme until you break is reality.

Take it from me get therapy, gym is part of a lifestyle not a lifestyle itself.

Fuck with your hormones, get depression/ extreme rage.

Attached: Meh.gif (220x166, 88.28K)

no