NJP protest in Akron Ohio

odysee.com/@8_Report:4/Libtard_Owned_NJP_Style

The White Ohio teen Ethan Liming was murdered by a pack of anti-White black savages, and the local police are refusing to investigate any possible racial animus in order to preclude hate crime charges against black criminals victimizing a White person.
Mike and the NJP are out here doing God's work exposing these anti-White crimes by the system.
If you haven't heard of NJP, check the Odyssey channel and show them some love.

Attached: 1.jpg (700x405, 60.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaljusticeparty.com/platform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NJP really does seem like the most logical and measured group out there defending white people. I really appreciate their protests.

It's about time pro-White people got out and touched grass. This has a lot more impact than keyboard warriors. NJP, M2Rise and PF are shaking things up.

Wow those niggers who killed him are fucking ugly. Hope they get life.

Any burgers want to tell me what the realistic charges are? Or will they all get a kiss and a formal apology for racism.

HELLO SAMEFAGGING SHILL
>yeah, i also really love this group that 99% pf the board has never heard of. you are excellent, mr memeflag.
kill yourselves.

I hope they get death.

(OP)

Checked

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.04.48 PM.png (906x602, 278.33K)

>you can't advocate for a group unless everyone already knows about the group, effectively preventing the growth of new groups
I wonder who would profit from that

Probably standard murder charges, maybe as low as 2nd or 3rd degree, then let out around half their sentence for good behavior/crowded prisons/woke prisoner release programs.

is this the kid who was murdered on the campus of jebron lames special nigger academy? i knew something was a foul when they tried to sweep it aside and ignore the incident and pretend it was just a gang beef or something between older non students aka adults.

The keg is gonna blow.

Attached: 1635646297403.jpg (236x214, 7.89K)

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE FAT FUCK!!!!!!!!
Is the pasty fat bitch the new woman he's letting down?

WTF thanks for bringing that up kind memeflag. Now I don't care anymore about niggers murdering White people.

Yep

NJP likes niggers. They want them to be judged and policed by niggers so not one of them goes to prison for killing whites

>memeflag faggot
Goodbye Jew.

>you're a jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
he says while gobbling Moike's impotent pecker

Simple, effective activism. Clean optics and presented well. More should follow their example.

15 fat faggots in NJP mumus protesting in front of an empty building.

good lads

Hail NJP

It's a prime example of how true the "never relax" motto is. Ethan was hanging around blacks, who shot what was basically a nerf gun style squirt gun, and the blacks who probably got the first shower of their disgusting lives beat to death the only White person at the scene.

Ok Jew

Niggers can police themselves as long as they stay in their designated nigger zones. Nobody gives a fuck if they kill other niggers, only when they cross into White territory they would get removed and punished. Why would you misrepresent that simple concept? Is it because you are a meme flag kike shill?

because there's nothing about that in heir platform. No exception to point 35

Hello Nick

Mike and the boys do alot of good for the world, love how their shills seethe in impotency.

Attached: d1d4d8f9898f7a535388f57d3533fece.jpg (1003x1236, 160.43K)

that shit eating grin.. never change mike xD

Attached: 1650044796146.jpg (951x720, 236.56K)

Lurk more newfren.

>point 35
In a 25-point platform.
Retard
nationaljusticeparty.com/platform/

There's nothing to hate about the video. kikes ITT

>NJP
Anti White shit bags.
Don't waste your time supporting an obvious grift.
The guy in the pic basically used the money he made from his paypigs (and money he got from a Russian glowie) to buy himself an expensive house in a gated community.

Attached: 1658548154564.png (366x456, 60.08K)

This is obviously bad faith and entirely incorrect.
To anyone curious, check out the Odyssey channel. It showcases NJP's pro-White activism, and some pretty good speeches if you're into that.

>gated community
>garbage cans frequently get ransacked by bears
Pick one, you lying faggot.

Since when are White Nationalists not allowed to own homes? Dumb comment.

Impressive check

Same. I wish there was still a Canadian equivalent but unfortunately the government killed it.

He was a retarded wigger. A product of his environment, but still a wigger

Attached: q4lqs6sl9j391.jpg (640x777, 93.52K)

The faggot police cheif who said that this brutal murder of a White teen by 3 blacks wasn't a hate crime, is also the one who kneeled down in front of the BLM marxist terrorists.

EVERYONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THIS ACTION IS A FUCKING KIKE OR LEFTIST.

Attached: nshelp.png (372x464, 278.99K)