Should people with young kids not be allowed to have dogs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbI9EIPuiTY

I see this all the time. People with kids, especially young kids, constantly have dogs around them. This is dangerous, if you look at the news, dogs KILL or maim children all the time. You simply cannot trust a dog around small children, yet people keep doing it all the time.
I think it would be a good idea and save LIVES if people were not allowed to have dogs in the house if they already have small children because obviously people dont realize how dangerous dogs are.!!,

Attached: A.jpg (1240x697, 157.41K)

wypipo b crazy with dem dawgs so close to bbys, y u like this tho wypipo??? xoxo

Who writes all of these anti-dog posts? Must be the chinks.

Damn chinks

Jews hate dogs. Jews are trying to push global fascism with the great reset. You will eat bugs. There will be no food for luxury animals like domesticated pets. Theyre normalizing the idea of not having pets. For any and every reason

Attached: 1598100037487.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

Pitbulls and other shit breeds are the only real problem. My boardercollie has incredible control and reliably follows a huge range of commands. She won't chase a squirrel unless I say it’s ok. Every kid killed by a dog is the owner’s fault or they have a shitbull.

Before defending shitbulls please note that no police or military anywhere in the world use then because they get violent and do not reliably stop or release on command. They have a strong blood rage instinct where they just kill no matter what they are commanded or even how much pain they are delt. To stop a pitbull attack one must often kill it. This is because they were a breed created by and for pit fighting. Pitbulls are more likely to kill owners than wolves. Just smaller and weaker.

well not dobermans and rottweilers

My labradoodle wouldn’t hurt a fly. He might be a little racist but it’s not like my kids won’t be white, so it’s a nonissue.

first off People shouldn't let any kind of animals near babies, no exceptions. Animals are filthy.
Dogs are primitive apes companions, similar to lions but completely useless. Dogs needs to be banned from human society

that's a lot of words to say you are a faggot with a faggot dog, you or your wife are probably fucking it too

Ok look, maybe not INFANTS, but babies and Rottweilers are fine. Rottweilers are actually extremely protective of your kids. Practically any dog breed except pit bulls is probably just fine. Used to work at a hospital that would take care of dog bites and I can tell you, 95% were shitbull attacks. Other dog bites were easy to manage. Not pits.
T medfag

Dog and female dog (bitch) are insults. Do you actually respect animals whose names are associated with filthy/untrustworthy meanings?
Meanwhile cat are gentle loyal to their nature creatures who are in a pure symbiotic relationship with humans since farming.

Cats:
>We didn't ask cats to kill the mice but they did
>We didn't breed them to be cute, they were already cute and perfect
>Thinks of you as their foster parent. Very friendly towards humans exclusively
>They Don't need to be doted like babies

Dogs:
>Screeching stupid creature who can't do anything useful in it's life
>Owner-master shitty relationship. It will consume most of your time just like an aspie son
>Ugly as fuck, even their inbred races are horrible.
>Loud as fuck, extremely toxic for everyone. Essentially they turn a perfect white environment into a nigger neighborhood

THIS.

>Apegentinian opines on human society
Lol. Lmao.

Seethe, niggers. Brown apes like you will always be worth less than dogs lmao.

Attached: D4D0CD99-D3E5-41FD-B4D6-4BAC0FE59280.jpg (1024x1024, 102.18K)

People who have small children shouldn't own.

Pitbulls.
Rottweilers.
Dobermans.
Labradors or any mix thereof.
Dachshunds.
Schnauzers.
Chihuahuas.

I've been in the dog grooming business for over 30 years and these breeds are the most likely to not only bite a child, but savagely maim it.

Your puppers will never be your children or do anything useful in their life. Cope with it.

Attached: 1654866395840m.jpg (1024x1012, 151.18K)

Never said they would, but my retrievers are loyal friends and serve a purpose—thing no one has ever said about any arg*ntenian ape-man.

Purge the Pittniggers.

Attached: 20201106_145720.jpg (1512x2016, 1.17M)

Yet you reply. A little over sensitive muttanon? :^)

>Labradors or any mix thereof.

Attached: 1631037949634.png (462x318, 233.87K)

>I-I’m just epic trolling!!
Ok, retard