I hoarded enough food for over 3 years, enough for this and now I watch people fighting for expensive rice in stores...

I hoarded enough food for over 3 years, enough for this and now I watch people fighting for expensive rice in stores. Who is laughing now Any Forums? Who?

Attached: IMG_20220627_181339_1.jpg (2012x3577, 1.21M)

Where is the meat?

Attached: 1619681005861.jpg (240x240, 16.17K)

you're a faggot. inflation toughens you up and forces you to earn more money. i'm increasing my income while you hide away with your rice like a pussy

would it kill you to clean up every now and then? that stove top looks disgusting.

I can't even delete the thread and fix my bait. Fuvk this gay site.

my nigga i'm laughing at you for eating that shyt

You love lutefisk. You have no room to talks, unbased food grade lye enjoyer.

What is it?

Is the rice kosher though? Do you get kosher products forced (tortious interference) into your markets?

Attached: kosher-bosher.png (640x442, 359.02K)

BAsed soup user

Oh its the polish poster. What you cooking today? You frequent /ck/?

>my nigga i'm laughing at you for eating that shyt
a day is coming when soup user will be King and stocked with soups for survival while you will have nothing except holding your own dick

No. /ck/ is fucking dead.

Do you like my rice collection? Was thinking of getting more and possibly finding bigger bags of it

Attached: 5977F0E5-5CB3-4422-BB1A-726DCF46B6D4.jpg (2211x1489, 3.14M)

Aren't you like 145kgs?

Soup user, it’s been years… we get it

Work at a grocery store part-time
>haven't paid for eggs or butter in 3 years
>get steaks 2$
>lab chop racks for 6$
Customers complain how much prices soared, I'm comfy.

Don't get too cocky. It can all be wiped out by a random rocket or shell.

He can afford not too.
Why not refuse products of agriculture altogether and make your life super hard while you're at it? What a badass

>virgin hoarder
>chad raider

Good day soup King, hope you're doing great.

>Work at a grocery store part-time
nigger tier job

Nice

Attached: IMG_20220627_183757_1.jpg (2042x3630, 1.25M)

I also have stacks but its not good enough to carry me through without more nutrition.
I was running it as a trial for the last 2 months and its just not cutting it

Bruh your stove and floor looks like my grandparent's old rural house from like 16 years ago when I was there during the summer. Can't you upgrade your stuff or at least clean it up?

Stfu mutt all you eat is butter fried burgers, disgusting cretin.

why do you buy such small bags of rice? can your noddle arms not handle the 18kg bags?

is that a ukraine flag thing you got going with your towels?

i hope you have an electric kettle too just in case the gas gets shutoff so u can boil water if you need to use a inverter on your car or something

>you're fat
>clean your kitchen
>wash your feet

>visited denmark 2018
>food consisted of gravies, carb loaded casseroles, boiled potatoes, fried pork skin
your shithole serves no better, henrik

Don't know why, but this looks really yummy. Are you cooking anything in that big pot?

>hoarded enough food for over 3 years, enough for this and now I watch people fighting for expensive rice in stores
What the hell is happening in Europe?

Get some vitamins?

Attached: IMG_20220505_211049_1.jpg (4608x2592, 2.62M)

Another thread where some polish faggot posts a picture of soup, makes at most 5 posts in the thread and it goes to 300 replies. We don't even have mods anymore

you'll die from cardiac arrest before that day, fatty.

Still more informative and interesting than 99% of threads on Any Forums

yea, the vitamins just go bad. and spoil.

No it's not. This is like some weird bot training thread like the red skull threads. Nothing about this feels natural.

Who is fighting over rice? I can go to LIDL right now and see 500kg of rice on the shelves

Nonsense, his threads gets deleted very fast.

Years from now. They don't go bad. They slowly break down over time. I'm not afraid of losing like 5% of vitamin content over a year.

Attached: 1634870962565.gif (343x498, 2.97M)