It's so fucking Over

Dr Alok Kanojia basically admits that for the average man in 2022, getting a gf is absolutely impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ioa6BjuSOt4

Attached: over.jpg (757x564, 79.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthygamer.gg/about/coaching
youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool thanks now I don'y have to pretend to try anymore.

haha.. I am 56 and so glad it was so easy to get pussy in the 70s, 80,s 90s, .. sorry kids.. having a good gf and hot sex is pretty much the main purpose in life for a man.

Literal who gets no bitches, more at 11

Who is doctor alok?

Why don't women want boyfriends?

Faggot ass normie thumbnail

The majority of men must just stop being incels.

holy shit, the blackpill is inevitable

>Meme twitch streamer tells me it's over
Yeah, sure thing fella

he's married and has a million subscribers

I'm 30 and had sex with 50 girls the old fashioned way from when i lost my virginity at 17 to about 25.

The real downfall for me was a receeding, thinning hairline and the fact that i didn't get a white collar professional job after college. everyone else did and so it became increasingly uncomfortable to be around my peers so i withdrew, changed my phone number, deleted social media, and fuck hookers int thailand. i have to shoulder this burden of being a loser but its way better than trying and failing in the faggot normie race

Looking at him explains why he thinks that

Attached: 61f754145962ba28fe2d2bd5_Background (11).png (1067x1067, 1.52M)

>skinny indian “”””doctor”””” tells me its over

sure thing fella

you are just a failed normie, I don't know what you're even complaining about, you had sex in your youth and time went by and you got older, big deal

women nowadays would rather be in Chads harem
a)she gets to fuck Chad
b)she gets to cry about how all men are evil
rinse and repeat.
women are a lost cause, the only way to combat whats going on is to stop giving any attention to women what so ever

>Why don't women want boyfriends?
They only want men because of their status. These days there are more women than men getting a higher education. Unless you have a higher status than most women you will never get a girlfriend.

Hey look a demoralization thread,
Make sure not to have white kids!

Attached: 1DBDA472-70A9-4604-A108-26A577E86C82.png (798x588, 1021.97K)

cope, he's in a loving marriage with a woman of the same race, he mogs the shit out of all of you

He's married, these topics appeal to the lonely zoomers. A lot of money to be made.

One day you think your just banging and then she stays and Cleans when you goto work. And than slowly your space gets filled with her shit.
She will have lots of sex and clean a lot first.... user she never leaves she never stops talking. She can say ur mean and take all ur guns away. She can hold your whole life hostage. So make godamn sure she is worth it first OP. Make she she is worth it anons

>be blonde white male with green eyes
>be fit
>be having PhD
>be 28
>be engaged to hs sweetheart
Bruh sucks to be a beta male. I don’t have any issues.

>He's married
Better an incel than a cuck

I see guys with gf's all the time. There's even some chubby guy at the gym with a pretty decent gf. Maybe you should just go outside.

He literally doesn't

So basically another popular fag on the internet who found a community to leech off of. Let me guess, he's trying to sell me on some course or product if I check the description...

healthygamer.gg/about/coaching

Yup, I knew it. Every single time.

And yet Vaush tells me it isn't so hard if you work on your personality, improve your diet and get some lifts in.
I mean, if we're taking streamerfags seriously now...

Attached: FB_IMG_1632317631824.jpg (1080x819, 53.67K)

Lol I have a PhD and they drool, muh scientist

Seriously. Watching movies from the 80’s and 90’s it really hits home that these beautiful women don’t have infinite options a tap away. They get with the average guy that lives nearby.

Women being over validated via apps is unironically going to go down in history as one of the biggest fuck ups ever.

I used to get girls easy in HS, now I can’t get any attention from bitches on apps.

you jealous whiteboi?

>nowadays
You mean forever right? Most of history has been one man with many women, from norse conquests to roman/chinese harems to mongolian khans.

I am 35, divorced, and broke. sex is incredibly easy for me to get.
You all simply are fat, boring, immature, and lack actual confidence. Get your shit together. I bet you all play videogames still. You should do mushrooms instead

thanks doc

Already have a gf. Was gonna wife her up but not sure now.

Attached: 9ED3E46B-403D-43FA-A8B8-468BA51F77F2.jpg (934x964, 110.72K)

>Dr Alok Kanojia [Indian Scum]
>"getting a gf is absolutely impossible"

n how many of them were trannies

Bruh should have went to college

That is a bummer to hear.

Even though I was ugly and fat I still managed to get two girlfriends in my life.

Hypergamy is a hell of a drug.

i'm below average and i get bitches?
youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s

Lots of Winter Vagina to be had but what can really be done with it?

>must cooooom
kys nigger

Disproved last week. Dating a tiny based white lady.

Yes, sure

Attached: 61f75423f431660d3a3aadc2_Background (10).png (1067x1067, 1.34M)

Over what? I'm not destined for annihilation like you. I have eternity to live.

can you read retard? i did go to college

>I should be able to play vidya my whole life, neglecting my studies and probably my health, so if I can get a job its going to be a hard job that pays for shit so when I do con someone into making a mini version of me I can be the deadbeat dad and partner I know I was meant to be.

I want women to go sexless crazy this winter and do drugs or drink too much

Of course a poo is going to say it's impossible to get a gf.

The average guy with glasses and curly hair? Those are jewish cope movies user.

Had no gf for 3 years. Had 2 girlfriends in the last 3 months and another girl wants to date me.

My conclusion? There are some special girls out there who are amazing, but the rest only want a man who has other girls interested in him. If you can get a girl to like you, and have her seen with you in public; other girls will want you.

Women are weird.

Bring back arranged marriage. It’s the only way forward

just go outside retards and get a life