Roe v Wade

Cope and Seethe man, Cope and Seethe. You lost baby killer WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=JGhD8IWExiI

Attached: 1620595692062.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy your surplus of mexicans and niggers and mutts

does anyone know if those women posting shit like
>about to find out if my baby is a girl or an abortion
have posted anything?
it has to be specifically from ones that posted that

Attached: FB_IMG_1656339997377.jpg (1080x1640, 126.67K)

This .. enjoy it literally raining niglets that will get welfare and feed on your tax dollars.
>jokes on you I won't pay those taxes
enjoy your criminal record and possible jail time

gonna cry whiteboi?

>Enjoy your surplus of mexicans and niggers and mutts
>He doesn't know that minorities kill each other every single day in places such as Chicago,Detroit,San francisco,etc.

Attached: 1619826645681.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

So much for the so-called start of civil war. It seems liberals need blacks to do the riots.

As if america already wasn't half brown
Might as well make the roasties seethe

Attached: 1649321099421.webm (576x1024, 2.09M)

You realize the amount of people murdered doesn't come close to the number that are born, right?

"I'm not a church mouse"

She really thought that line would mean something, so she kept repeating it hoping to bait a response she never got

Yeah but the ones that are born are eventually going to drop dead from being gangsta n shieeeet

libs have a weird delusion where they think everything they say is some kind of crazy powerful slam dunk
its why the "and everyone clapped" is a thing lmao

probly got it from some jewish book she read

In the fictional shows and books they read, those "powerful clapbacks" are met with silence by the strawman bad guy. These people are raised on fiction and it shows.

No they don't. Murder kills less than 10,000 Americans per year. 3.6 million Americans are born per year. Murder does not significantly affect the population at all.

If men were serious about controlling reproduction, you wouldn't have the handmaidens tale. You'd get the bene tleilax axolotl tanks

Attached: images.jpeg-163.jpg (495x619, 38.5K)

>CDC shills

Got to love those false equivalencies.

>3.6 million Americans are born per year.
Most of them will be white lmao

If a fat, nasty hamplanet dyes her hair blonde, niggers all come crawling for them.
Niggers have no brains.

>life is just like that cartoon I'm obsessed with
Fucking dork

Fed glow op to galvanize the left to vote for child sniffer or whore harris

yea ok Jew, I wonder what happened to 1 million potential white babies last year

More niggers just means more niggers murdering niggers.

Kek no kidding says it well. They grew up on katniss wagging her finger and speaking her “truth/mind” and they expect the baddies to be paralysed in fear just like in movies when backtalk and the like is only not being met with the savage violence it deserves because people at large have agreed to not unleash it.

Why do they always assume only christians are against abortion?I'm agnostic and i've always thought it was wrong.

Attached: 1656335391541.jpg (250x238, 7.92K)

Such cope.
"O....O.....Our loss is a win CHUDS!"

But as I've said, retard. Murder doesn't significantly affect the population.

learn some history. can you tell me the main differences in black society today as opposed to the reconstruction? did you know black families were richer then? can you understand why? can you understand why one specific group of back americans perform well in today's society ? do you know how they are and why they are doing well? hmmmm?

>If men
>Implying he's female.
You will never be a woman.

>our loss
More niggers being born is a loss for whites. I agree.

Ever seen a mouse cage when then population booms? They literally eat each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s

Projection is their only game

Attached: 1636647551344.png (382x640, 372.96K)

>Any Forums in the wild
Based guys. Just keep pushing.