I’m scared frens. WW3 seems inevitable

Global powers are all strategically moving troops and equipment. The west and east seem headed for a real war. Is it happening?

Attached: 070AD1E7-D2A0-484F-9A88-532FECB70776.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W3yS1p6Z8kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NAhyBHGEdmo
youtube.com/watch?v=dVp8HSwbXSU&t=1409s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382579533/#382579533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for no surivivors.

Who cares

Christ is king

Who cares
I’m just gonna get stoned and protect me

Everyone's too scared to do anything, believe me, it's not gonna happen

user I just found out I'm gonna be a dad in the middle of a collapse, a civil war and possibly ww3

you know what?
I'm happy because no matter what happens I will do anything to help my family survive.
I will do everything I possibly can to teach that little kid to survive in the wastelands

don't despair user
almost all of our ancestors lived through times such as these
they still had kids
they still had fun
they still had frens
not everyone survived and that's why it's important to enjoy and appreciate every second you have

I love you all frens
WAGMI

Attached: 20220627_072624.jpg (4032x1615, 454.42K)

Based and hope pilled.
Wish the best for you and your family, fren.

you shouldnt be. the US is pretty much immune to being attacked militarily. continentals, on the other hand still should not worry except for maybe poles, baltics, romanians and georgians since they are the only ones sharing land borders and finland is more than capable of standing their ground on their owns anyway.

thank you fren!
you as well

Attached: 1655796824973.jpg (462x680, 59.18K)

PLAGUE
WAR
>You are here
FAMINE
DEATH

It's inevitable
Congratulations

>no matter what happens I will do anything to help my family survive.
spending 18 hours a day on this childrens cartoon forum is a great start...

thanks for bringing yet another poor, fat loser into the world...i look forward to exploiting their inferiority for financial gain in a few years!

Attached: comfypepe.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

BUT HAVE YOU CONSIDERED...
You're only an american and there are 7 billion people on this planet and you're one of only a mere few hundred million and so the rest of us will be just fine, thank you.
Your sacrifice is appreciated but will be forgotten moments after it happens.

it's not my war

Don't be a faggot why worry one nuke goes they all do enjoy the lolz and trolling normies who will be histerical.

youtu.be/W3yS1p6Z8kc

>WW3 seems inevitable
That's because you spend your time on Any Forums and are likely young, thus lacking in perspective
This is not the first nor will it be the last time that countries saber-rattle for what they want

Just like Crimea back in 2014, Russia will take back what they want from Ukraine and peace will be declared
Sanctions will slowly fall off and the world will return to normal

There will not be a World War 3, ever.
The world doesn't work like that anymore.

>I’m scared frens. WW3 seems inevitable

Scared? I would welcome it.

do you understand what "world war" means in contemporary terms?
none will be spared

oh look a doomer
dude I look at Any Forums on my phone during breaks and randomly throughout the day
chill the fuck out

>Phoneposting
Even worse

No real world war.
Just russia finishing off nato in europe.

Dude you got to see a woman vice president how cool is that kiddo!

right. keep pooosting and breeding, you fat retard. the world can always use more fodder!

>german
>trust me guys we wont have another world war i pinky promise

Kek people all said the exact same thing after WWI

you will never be a woman
my unborn daughter will be
seethe more

My retirement plan was anyway societal collapse.
Thanks boomer fucks

Attached: 1655503200406.png (954x920, 610.3K)

Don't be scared, be happy.It's all going to go away, user. All the filth.All of it.

It's going to begin during the second half of 2022, during September.So prepare yourself, and prepare yourself well.

By now it is pretty much assured that we're going to have a second great depression by autumn. This great dpression, alongside the war and the monkeypox diseases manufactured the the NWO, will bring global famine,inflation, recession,civil unrest and civil wars, death of billions of people and probably a third world war, that will start by the second half of 2022.
It's time to repent, to make peace with God and your family, because I've been having nothing but signs (pic related) from God that tell me that, this is it, the big one has arrived.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAhyBHGEdmo
youtube.com/watch?v=dVp8HSwbXSU&t=1409s

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382579533/#382579533

If you want to die, wait ,because by 2023, you'll get a second depression, famine, mass immigration, civil unrest, disease and a third world war.

Attached: Prophetic dream.png (1902x1422, 292.68K)