Why do they all hold their gun like this?

Attached: orcs.png (359x431, 125.94K)

das how real G's be holdin dey gatt wite boy. finna blast on any niggaz up in my shit fr skrrrrrrrrrt

Im a legal black gun owner and I hope to kill a nigger one day

POP POP POP WATCHIN NIGGAS DROP

put it in your mouth and pull the trigger

They are afraid of White man's magic.

chief keef

Hey stop that. That's not what he meant okay?

Niggers are like 70 IQ on average and, for all intents and purposes, guns are magical instruments to them that they both love but also fear and do not comprehend.
They reflexively avert their eyes ene using the gun for they fera it's power

It's the optimal way to shoot when safety glasses are not readily available

Attached: 1570204806233.jpg (1439x640, 58.79K)

They are hailing Hitler

Attached: niggerhitler.jpg (1024x1024, 221.28K)

Attached: B377DCA7-9F80-4403-89B8-D9E50AC6C001.jpg (1220x524, 24.37K)

they are just trying to block the sound and muzzle flash so they don't get hearing damage or go temporarily blind. very smart and forward thinking imo, too bad non-blacks aren't intelligent enough to think of stuff like that.

Aye mang gib dat boi some nyte sytes he ain't seein shit ya diggg

Attached: nyte-sytes.jpg (480x605, 63.8K)

Receive my wisdom youngsters: it all goes back to the 1983 movie Scarface. Al Pacino and other actors in the film held their pistols unconventionally. Gen-X niggers are obsessed with this movie. I don't know why. They emulated Pacino and successive generations emulated them. There's your answer.

kys

He's used to holding it sideways and having casings hit him in the face

He's a true gangsta operator. He is covering his eyes from the blood splash back. Yall niggers never murked anyone upclose.

Attached: nog headshot rex.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

You can make it happen right now

/thread

Lmao the cowboy action shooters should form a new branch: the gangsta action shooters.

the webm with sound is better hes like hey uh where are you from again *pop*

Keeps blood spatter out of your eyes when killing AID’s infested gang members at close range.

Witnessed....and yes. Audio is awesome. Nigger survived though. Lol.

Also protects from shrapnel. Look at all the one eyed gang bangers. They have learned from their mistakes.

What's going on here, was this an accident or did that bitch intentionally kill him?

he looked dead as hell how does one survive that?

Niggers survive brain shots all the time. Mainly due to their lack of one I assume. He’s retarded now so basically no change.