Who Only Europe Know

If your country is blue in this map, your country is not safe from civil war.
The impending Second American Civil War will take us all with it. It will spawn an Arab Spring like event, the whole western world will be engulfed in war, in eternal insurgency.
Are you ready, user?
Do you have military experience? Are you fit, have you prepped? Have you made your connections?
The clock is ticking.

Attached: the west.jpg (5464x2648, 819K)

I'd probably take no side here.

That would be the wisest decision. The only way to win the game is to not play at all.

WHEN!?

Attached: I can't wait.png (6460x3403, 2.19M)

i don't think anything will happen in new zealand

Honestly, should the leftoids here ever attempt to start a civil war, they will probably get btfod extremely quickly
Though I doubt we will only be fighting leftoids.
There will be Germs and Russians involved as well.
I say, we have to get ourselves some hydrogen bombs and round up all leftoids at our border regions and then do some radiation sprinkling.
Our border might glow, but so will you when trying to cross

Two more weeks

Not only i am not gonna fight for (((them))
BUT ALSO
I will not die for (((them))).

pls send weapons like you used to, russbro

Attached: FLQflag20and20Protesters_good.jpg (671x300, 51.56K)

>The impending Second American Civil War will take us all
Why would the EU get involved with BLM riots in America? Maybe Sweden and France are in trouble but that's it.

1,209,600 seconds

Fixed

Attached: MapChart_Map(2).png (6460x3403, 1.37M)

Replace it with
>good goys (red)
>even better goys (blue)

Will the Turkerinos walk straight up the Caucasus to Moscow for Warsaw and Vilnius ? OF COURSE

I highly doubt it, what we are witnessing is the collapse of the rotten yanke empire, like USSR or Rome.

When faggtopuss dies, it's tentacles shall release. Like it or not.

Pissrael though, she will literally cease to exist form yanke collapse. And that's a good thing.

Attached: United States of Israel.jpg (382x497, 103.17K)

Yup Turkiye will back stab your ass the second it won't be profitable to them, they are basically a sandjew nation, and while we are at it you can scrap Israel from that map too.

That's kinda of based. Whoever wins out civil war is going to try and strong arm the rest of our sphere to our way of life. Also color in Japan, S. Korea, Mexico, and Morocco (which actually applied for US statehood in the early 1900's) as places that would be affected too.

Fixed (to be updated)

Attached: 20220627_155812.png (6460x3403, 2.33M)

100% USA, France and Spain
80% Germany, Sweden, Finland and Denmark

I have my sunglasses and drinks ready; getting my camera as we speak. Should be soon now, right?

Mongolia looks comfy

>China and India alliance

Kek

Attached: 1409650391781.jpg (259x220, 58K)

China is now taking the "sending weapons" part over.

Attached: china anglo meat grinder.jpg (811x660, 72.99K)

They are in the alliance, though. Look it up

I looked it up and highly doubt it.