Italian Faggot who made glasses super expensive dies

cnn.com/2022/06/27/business/luxottica-leonardo-del-vecchio/index.html

archive ph/Fgaau

Attached: 220627052314-01-leonardo-del-vecchio-file-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 99.31K)

S

S
Hope you enjoyed life, faggot, because if anything comes after life you sure as hell deserve to be born as animal that i will kill and eat

He was married and had six kids. Also Ray Bans are cool

yeah he's also a turbo kike who upped the charge for them from $30 to $300+

You're either a woman or a faggot.

The fashion industry is run by dykes and faggots, and is a major contributing factor why I shill the Female Deshodding Movement as to wage war against it.

Faggot.

So?

Any Forums hating on a POC who made it for the sole fact he wasn't white. You guys make me sick.

Also I am 31 and can't afford proper sunglasses.(Luxottica make It hard to find something under 200-100 euro). So I squeeze my eyes during the Summer Time in Italy.

Italians are pozzed.

you should try eskimo bone vizers

I own a bunch of Luxottica sunglasses, and I don't mind paying a premium for Italian made acetate frames and crystal lenses, but I'm not paying that money for nylon and plastic shit from China...(Especially if they try that shit with Persol)... Fuck that...
but yeah... Still... Fuck him

Attached: ad_ray-ban_62.jpg (470x640, 167.94K)

You could afford to hate on us before being invaded by niggers muslims and Chinese now we are triple A immigrants

Maybe it was Kering getting their hands on Maiu Jim that did the old fucker in?? Ha!

Threadly reminder that both Costa and Randolph Engineering make sunglasses that are not Luxottica trash and are made in the US.

Jokes on you, I've been buying eye glasses from China for years and they are better quality than the $250 glasses I was getting from my local optometrist for 1/10 the price

Nah, I should just kill myself

>doesn't wear glasses
what did he mean by that

>he doesn't buy 12€ chinese knock offs at his local chinese emporium
I don't know what to say user

S
Eat shit in hell you jewish puppet

Good to see some based Swiss, too many banking clan faggots post under this flag.

eyyy,fogedabaudittt

Attached: 1582184008530.jpg (320x306, 16.39K)

He was not a jew. Also, he was an orphan and worked his way up, isnt this the burgerland dream?

I need new glasses, a robust frame I can use with the bike helmet and anti-reflex lenses. What should I be looking at? What are good glasses? I am afraid of going to a random shop because they might not have good quality products.

He was a spiritual jew. Only turbo kikes form monopolies and charge $600 on something that only costs them a couple dollars to make

Nothing of value was lost