Redpill me on this state

what are the pros and cons

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 7.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the deep states playground. There is nothing good there.

>Pros
It's new!
>Cons
It's Mexico

Nigger

Pro’s: Cloudcroft and Ruidoso are plenty comfy and largely white.
Con’s: ghetto shitholes in ABQ, Etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico

'The state capital is Santa Fe, which is the oldest capital in the U.S., founded in 1610 as the government seat of Nuevo México in New Spain; the largest city is Albuquerque.'

Don't lnow what you want. Probably alot of human smuggling going on there as well.

deeper blue than LA. Extremely compliant during scamdemic. The most masked up place I'd seen.

>Nigger mentions Cloudcroft
>It's like 500 pop
Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and rather touristy as well, but don't go preaching it like it's some bastion of white glory.

Fuck off were full go tf back to Colorado and California!

Total shithole state, it could have been something but it's been driven into the ground. Avoid it if you can.

Pros
>pretty nature in some spots
>gun laws
>lots of conservatives all over
Cons
>tons of spics and redditors
>shitskin climate
>running out of water insanely fast

RARE AS FUCK

Attached: Jc denton.png (642x640, 825.04K)

New Mexico
>conservative
No

Pros:
Cons: it's new Mexico.

water wars will be future imagine living in a fuckin desert lol. ngmi

Dont really care about spics. Hows the nigger situation?

you again, how are you enjoying being in the middle of nowhere? and how do you even have internet

Used to live there.

Pros: Extremely beautiful. Rio doso in the south looks like Colorado, beautiful trees and mountains everywhere. Best Mexican food in the world. Lots of outdoor shit you can do. At night you can see every start in the sky and it’s beautiful as fuck.

Cons: Everyone is weird as fuck, there’s something in the water or some weird Alien governments shit going there. If you’re near Albuquerque that place is a crime shithole. Lots of cartel activity. It gets extremely cold in the winters. Not a whole lot going on for your career.

I would say if you have a good career and love the outdoors and don’t mind Mexicans then it’s a great place. It’s not very populated in some parts, that’s a pro for some and con for others depending on your personality type. I personally enjoyed my time when I lived there and would move there in a heart beat if a job opportunity arose there.

Attached: D7CB9DEC-35CB-4587-B90F-0C5783E49899.jpg (747x560, 77.46K)

Imagine a place with the politics of San Francisco and the scenic beauty of a west Texas oilfield. Fun fact, ABQ is statistically the most dangerous large city in the US. Not Camden, not Detroit. Albuquerque.

I used to live there.
It's liberal Texas but without any pride in its heritage.
My cousin was murdered in Albuquerque, right after he was robbed (yes, the robber had already gotten whatvhe wanted) when the killer was caught he was a 17 year old who had an extensive criminal record. The jury found him guilty and he was slated to be given the death penalty.
Bill Richardson, the incredibly corrupt Democrat (but I repeat myself) governor commuted the sentence to life.
America tested its nukes on that state for a reason, they just didn't make the bomb blast big enough.

shit state full of mexicans and crime

Sorry to hear user. I hope that fucker rots.

This isnt true ABQ is 10th. Still a total crime-ridden shithole. I saw a body hanging from the Juan Tabo overpass on I40 back in March on my way out of town.

Santa Fe is cool, Taos is nice but those are the most cucked areas in the state. Taos cops encouraged Taoseños to call the cops on people with out of state plates back in 2021, now half the town is boarded up and out of business. Some property there is real cheap, but who would start a business there when the government will shut you down for the next scamdemic?

I have a love/hate relationship with the state bc there are some real gorgeous spots there, and the weather in most places is pretty great. But it is the biggest nanny state Ive ever spent time in. The spanics and natives are both compliant populations who want the gov to tell them what to do.