/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3140

Prev:▶Day: 124 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune26

▶Latest
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Sievierodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1656326114989.jpg (960x1280, 595.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/tass_agency/status/1539207842330189824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just 4 more himars

Attached: bread.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

>W-WE'RE WINNING I SWEARZ!!1!1
>Also please send us more aid because we are obviously winning

How do /uhg/ trannies cope with this?

Attached: 108912688173.jpg (1106x1242, 112.47K)

Z

Attached: 1655144145532.jpg (1840x1227, 178.27K)

Bump and good night

Attached: 7914795C-E9F8-4098-BEFA-857FF9CED089.png (807x605, 917.65K)

>YEBANAYA SHLYUKHA YEBAT DERMO I DINDU NUFFIN MAIDAN WAS CIA COUP KHOKHOLS DID MH-17 UKROFASCIST GEESE BOMBED DONBAS FOR EIGHT YEA-*ACK*

Attached: SLAVA ROSSIY-ACK.png (450x822, 134.31K)

Good night fren

D'OH!

Attached: clockwork.png (475x259, 10.39K)

Attached: rottingmoskal.jpg (1279x847, 202.73K)

I love how this general lives in your midwit heads rent-free

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV

>Monday morning report. edition

NOBODY IS TO GUY FOR ANYTHING

In the United States, they announced a few hours before the default of Russia

And most importantly, absolutely no one (especially Siluanov!) is to blame for the fact that the recent "dear Western partners" are going to withdraw hundreds of billions of frozen Russian reserves and assets in their favor... NOBODY!

I just don’t know ... I’m surprised at the stupidity of the “partners”! I would (in their place) remove all restrictions on the withdrawal of additional funds of the Russian Federation abroad for a couple of weeks (keeping the current ones frozen). And - rolling with laughter and rubbing his palms - he would have watched how Siluanov and Nabiullina, hastily (for fear of being late) withdraw tens of billions and tens of tons of gold "as a gift to partners". And then - again "frozen freshly brought".
And I would do such a profitable event at least once a quarter, and each time with the same success.

1/?
this is going to be a big one

Attached: strelkov.jpg (1369x900, 170.51K)

WE DISABLED ENTIRE UKRAINIAN MILITARY IN 90 MINUTES
WE CAN BE IN KIEV IN 2 DAYS, IN WARSAW IN 3

day 124 of war, russia still is cringe pile of garbage full of shit people

Tactical fatty deployed!
Report the status.

Attached: ru_general.png (308x873, 287.66K)

cont.

A brief overview of the situation at the front.

1. "Border" front (from the border with Belarus to the Kharkov region).
Both sides, suspecting the enemy of the ability to deliver an insidious unexpected blow (I don't know whether it is justified or not), are gradually building up strength, trying to cover the border. The former "respectable Kyiv partners" do it somewhat better - they have more human resources. In this regard, they also take the initiative, shelling Russian military and civilian facilities on our side of the border and sending in DRGs, having already twice (from what has become widely known) destroyed small units of border guards (6 and 4 killed, both times with impunity) .
Probably, both sides are not yet ready to create a continuous "active" front in this extended area due to a lack of resources. Which does not at all exclude the "attack" of one of the parties with tactical or propaganda purposes.

2. Kharkov front.
Fights of local significance continue in the northern and central sectors. The Russian troops, apparently, either do not have the strength to develop the offensive, or the desire to develop it. The "partners" have a desire, but they lack heavy weapons. The Russian troops, moving forward, created a "security zone" covering the adjacent regions of the Russian Federation from shelling and capable of acting as a springboard for a future attack on Kharkov.
In the southern sector (Balakleya area) - the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been trying all last week to endanger the Izyum grouping of the RF Armed Forces with a flank strike. The matter did not progress further than local battles.

2/?

Attached: 1655661315911.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

Attached: 1651933641608.jpg (847x1279, 245.71K)

Attached: 1655145354489.jpg (1800x2500, 1.35M)

how long does a corpse need to lie in the nature before it turns into that?

Attached: 1652011763278.png (568x556, 170.19K)

He looks very happy.

Attached: vatnik348.jpg (543x497, 99.05K)

chug pedos will have to cope with a lot of anime pedo content, a lot of weaps just arrived to slay their beloved vatniggers. Late summer will be /k/ino.

>MAIDAN WAS CIA COUP
Yes.

Attached: 1656321098223.png (494x606, 493.18K)

>Namefags

Tell me you don't belong without telling me you don't belong. /uhg/ lives rent free in your pinto bean brain.

cont.

3. Slovyansk direction.
Along the entire front south of Izyum (from Bolshaya / Velikaya Kamyshevakha to the Seversky Donets) - battles of local importance, artillery skirmishes and actions of reconnaissance and sabotage groups. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not carry out offensive actions in the classical sense of the word, concentrating their efforts on attempts to "squeeze" the Severodonetsk-Lysichansk agglomeration. Although "probing" the positions of the enemy and attempts at tactical advancement continue. The Armed Forces of Ukraine, slightly counterattacking in places, continue to fortify with their main forces on the outskirts of the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk fortress and along the Slavyank-Barvenkovo line, hoping to fight a decisive defensive battle here if the command of the RF Armed Forces decides to storm this fortified area in the forehead.

3/?

Attached: girkin.jpg (400x266, 21K)

nitter.net/tass_agency/status/1539207842330189824
>The RF Armed Forces destroyed four ammunition depots in the LPR, as well as a Buk-M1 in the DPR, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.
So the actual orcs are not only bombing the wannabe orcs but are also proudly reporting it? I'm confused.

Attached: 1656272319084.jpg (960x660, 58.02K)

With the current housing market I'm grateful we're allowed to live rent free inside you all.

Attached: 1644081576753.jpg (640x480, 24.16K)

Maybe he's like one of those Russian dolls and there's actually 7 generals inside him, 4D chess by monkee to beat NATO?

>I love how this general lives in your midwit heads rent-free
ikr!? Difficult to find anyone who unironically supports the Kiev coup-regime any longer.

Attached: 1656318510685.png (1276x1104, 834.86K)

Are my gay jew nazi hands cute? UwU

Attached: 20220627_134551.jpg (960x1280, 536.48K)

cont.

4. Severodonetsk-Lysichansk agglomeration.
Fierce battles continued throughout the week along the entire front with heavy losses for both sides (on our side, the lion's share fell again on the NM LDNR). The enemy managed to withdraw the remnants of his forces from the bridgehead on the left bank of the Seversky Donets (south of Severodonetsk), abandoning most of the heavy weapons and suffering significant losses in manpower. However, the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and mercenary units that were defending here avoided complete defeat and destruction. The situation was similar in the "fortress" Gorskoye-Zolotoye - despite heavy losses, the enemy MANAGED TO WITHDRAW (kek) the core of his garrison from the operational encirclement, leaving in the "cauldron" only small units and groups of demoralized deserters forgotten during the general withdrawal. Few prisoners were taken. - We can say that our "mites captured the air." However, the dangerous ledge in the rear of the advancing west of the Popasnaya group has now been "cut off" and the integrity of the front of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the southern and southeastern outskirts of Lisichansk has been violated. The Armed Forces of the LDNR and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation went directly to the southern outskirts of Lisichansk, and to the west they almost took it into an operational encirclement, which, however, had not yet been completed as of yesterday evening. I assume the possibility of a gradual (certainly with fighting) withdrawal of the garrison of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the direction of Seversk and the completion of the battle for this area within a week (if the Armed Forces of Ukraine do not bring large fresh reserves into battle).

4/?

Attached: itsover.png (1020x680, 846.6K)

MAN SOLLTE DIE GESAMTE VDV SOFORT AUFHÄNGEN

Attached: vlad megaseethe.webm (684x450, 2.98M)

Tfw ywn have a gf that dabs on dead ruskies

>1000000% of Ukrainian servicemen has been killed by the Ghost of Donetsk, trust Q, truzt Z!

>the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been trying all last week to endanger the Izyum grouping of the RF Armed Forces with a flank strike. The matter did not progress further than local battles.
You have a gift for understatement and euphemism, king.

Attached: 1656295758311.jpg (828x711, 223.75K)

You are simply fun to troll
>nooo don't say bad thing about my hecking naterinooo

A week or two I think

Attached: 17.jpg (816x1232, 150.32K)

very nice. i like your watch too

Attached: ddhj347v9.png (200x200, 35.36K)

cont.

5. Front Seversk-Bakhmut-Soledar.
No significant changes. Here passes the second strip of long-term defensive structures built by the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the period of the "non-alternative Minsk agreements." All these cities have, in addition, concentric defensive contours. In Artemovsk and Soledar there are also Soviet-built military bases (moreover, in Soledar there is a heavily deepened and fortified underground storage base). The assault on the second lane, occupied by a sufficient number of troops, will not be successful without the tension of all the forces of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the NM of the LDNR, and I do not predict it in the near future (unless, of course, the Russian military command decides otherwise, contrary to common sense).

6. Donetsk front.
Wedging into the first line of defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Avdiivka did not receive further development for the same reason - an acute shortage of combat-ready units and an equally acute shortage of manpower in the existing units. At the front from Horlivka/Toretsk (Dzerzhinsk) to Marinka, there are positional battles, the activity of enemy drones and snipers, and debilitating shelling (most often alternately; yesterday, for example, Gorlovka was smashed) of military facilities, life-support facilities and just residential areas of front-line cities by artillery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine .

5/7

Attached: itsover2.png (500x607, 436.61K)

he is wraped up in a tent, nice slavshit potatobag.

Why are you gay

>the Armed Forces of Ukraine
>he didn't call it "the so-called Ukraine"
Someone's getting FBD'd.

Attached: 18.png (945x476, 1.32M)

Ready to vore some hohol