This man was pure evil

The more I read about this man, the more I despise communism. How could anyone in their right might be a communist...

Attached: R (6).jpg (1100x1200, 187.23K)

Attached: 1627988621190.jpg (1303x1303, 226.83K)

Stalin was a very based man. The moment his wife died, he lost all empathy for the human kind. Many such cases. Sad!

The end justifies the means faggot,.

Because pic related is the alternative for the modern west

Attached: CB013E48-CD25-4CA8-AFFE-FFA62A6C2F95.png (960x540, 463.37K)

Can someone green text Stalin? I can only read and understand green text

>The more I read about this man, the more I despise communism.
Of course (((you))) do.

Attached: безродный космополит.jpg (695x628, 195.51K)

Same.
Reading about the Europe-wide streak of post WW2 communism makes me want to fight every noodle armed nu-commie golem I see.

Jews are pure evil, more hot takes at 7PM

I actually like Russians, and find what happened (60 million deaths) to be appalling.

>he moment his wife died, he lost all empathy for the human kind
Stalincel

He killed a lot of russians, which makes him kinda based

he was anti-semitic

>human kind
Kikes

the second wife

That just means he was a weak man. Your wife dying isn't an excuse to kill 23 million people.

Attached: kk.png (640x801, 844.42K)

I actually think Stalin was the least bad out of him, Lenin and Trotsky.

Life is a continuous process. There is no end besides death.

What book are you reading? Try his own books

Fuck, the man had his holocaust an entire DECADE before Hitler and also had GULAGS years before Hitler. Honestly it is true post war Hitler would have killed 100s of millions around the world, but fuck man, that does excuse Stalin. Nu leftists are genuinely brain dead

Hé was paranoïde and selfish
I like vegan franchises
Terveisin vegetarian :P

He was as JEWISH as it is possible to be.

*doesn't

Be honest OP, are you Jewish?

Why did you pick the basest man of all commie leaders to pick on?

>How could anyone in their right might be a communist...

Same reason anyone joins a cult, catchy slogans and the promise of a new and better reality.

Attached: Guyana3.jpg (1200x1200, 587.9K)

>Died
She shot herself when he found out what Stalin did. Gtfo with your incel-joker fantasies.

Tell that to Khorne, who upon spilling his Khorne Flakes one day, decided to go on a blood massacre that lasted 10,000 years. The Khorn Flakes remain spilled on his table to this day. Never to be resolved, wiped away or eaten. A constant reminder that sometimes a hairline fracture is all that's keeping someone from entering a berserker rage.

Actions speak louder than words, but how can I expect a slave like you to understand?