I AM SANCTIOONING!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!

TWO MORE SANCTIONS UNTIL RUSSIA LOSES! SLAVA UKRAINI! HEIL ZELENSKI!!

>According to the US government, the USA and the other G-7 countries want to impose further punitive measures against Moscow in response to the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine . The measures were aimed, among other things, against military production and supply chains, the White House announced on Monday at the G-7 summit in Bavaria. In coordination with the G-7 countries, the USA would impose sanctions on hundreds of other people and institutions and levy punitive tariffs on numerous Russian products.
>A senior US official made it clear that the US proposal for a price cap on Russian oil has yet to see a breakthrough at the summit. The government official said talks are still in progress with other G-7 partners. However, it is close to the ministers responsible being instructed to develop appropriate mechanisms. The US proposal envisages forcing Russia to sell oil to large buyers such as India at a significantly lower price in the future.
>The White House said Monday the G-7 leaders would coordinate and expand their sanctions to further limit Russia's access to critical materials, services and technology from their economies. US sanctions against the Russian armaments sector would be expanded. This is intended to limit Russia's ability to "replace military equipment it has already lost in its brutal war against Ukraine."
>The statement also said the US would levy punitive tariffs on more than 570 Russian product groups with a volume of around $2.3 billion. Biden and other G-7 leaders would seek to use proceeds from punitive tariffs on Russian goods to support Ukraine. The aim is to ensure "that Russia pays for the costs of its war".

Attached: sanctiooners.jpg (597x484, 53.81K)

Pay to whom

The sanctiooners pictured above I guess.

Russia will pay for Ukraine's reconstruction for sure. As they reintegrate it into Russia.

Kek they're in this together. The goal is to drop living standards in the west so they can buck break you, the goal is a federated Europe.

I hate this faggot country so much bros
Take me out of here

Attached: 1656268150007m.jpg (725x1024, 134.57K)

they have no choice but to simply blame russia and watch gas rise in price.

They too will be losing though

they'll just sell to non commie-block countries.

usa and its minions are only like 40% of word gdp/people/power or so, certainly not the 100 the media wants us to believe

At some point you have to admit this has nothing to do with Russia, this is our globohomo leadership doing everything they can to crash the world economy. Russia is just the excuse.

a table full of pathetic losers who have never created anything in their entire pathetic lives they just suck at the publics tit

just become a gay green soi cuck like everyone else, it's the only way forward

Oh no are we going to get poorer again because of new Sanctions while the Ruble value increases again? Can someone ask them to fucking stop?
I'm okay with saying Russia wins the world can we just do that?

>usa and its minions are only like 40% of word gdp/people/power

it's a lot less than that

Attached: 1632029946.gif (600x390, 29.77K)

They won't.
We will.
You have no idea how expensive basic necessities are getting over here.
And now the gubbermint will import a few thousand "temporary workers" from Turkey again to '"help with airport services", and climate zoomers demand we pay the debt of every other state because of climate or siomething.

This isn't a war against Russia, it's a war against normal people in the west.

>pay costs of war
>pay war debt
>print money to pay war debt
>weimar Russia
>...

>NOOOOOO you can't stop sending us gas

Attached: 1652480092720.png (1067x792, 283.56K)

Fuck,
It's mean prices in Europe will be even higher

Pretty much. European leaders hate Europeans people and want them to starve to death all while they are replaced by immigrants.

The volume isn't even that big. 2.3b is nothing of the great scheme of things

When people everywhere gettting pissed off this situation it will be time to declare total war against Russia. 30-40 countries against one poor third world country. Not much of fight.

bros, why can't we stop losing? :(

i am gonna, i am gonna i am gonnnnnnna sankshoooooooooooooooooooon.

What can I say deutschbro, maybe you should do something about it.
Three months ago your media suggested we should coup Putin. Your turn.

People are getting pissed off with their governments. Ukraine is yesterday's news.

Jesus, we're ruled by idiots

Globohomo went from
>YOU will own nothing and YOU will be happy
to
>WE will own nothing and WE will be happy
pretty fast

All these goverments and media will blame Russia and it working. We both know that.

Not really. Boris admitted in the most desperate way diplomacy can allow that countries are pushing for a peace treaty. They're dropping Ukraine.

>When people everywhere gettting pissed off this situation it will be time to declare total war against Russia.

Even in America people blame Biden for the collapse. Nobody except retarded liberal zombies care about Putin.

Did you just find out?

yeah the fact that they're going for a grand total of $2.3 billion (i.e. the money russia makes from selling oil in 2 days) tells you two things
A) they are out of ideas
B) they are terrified because they know they are powerless

>US proposal for a price cap on Russian oil

How retarted. Those same people have advocated for free markets for decades btw.

> Ok russia we take your dictatorship gas but only for $5.
> cyka is of sale in inдia фor 50 of дollar alreaдy
> You can't do that because... You just can't okay?!