Muh wheat fields

You hear a lot of morons romanticize agrarian life, but being hunters, slavers, and raiders was objectively superior. Farming fags build cities, cities breed Hell on Earth full of sodomites, and turn against their creators. Life was better in Chad hunting gangs, change my mind.

Attached: civilization was a mistake.jpg (720x490, 60.8K)

So do you assume the superiority of Black People?

Pffft, fuck of back to favela Joao

Attached: spicey.jpg (1024x484, 35.73K)

Its true, agriculture and eating trash like bread ruined us, our health, our societies etc.

You getting a brown grandson and you CANNOT abort him!

it was the product of domesticating animals, and you hunter fags forget that the first animal we domesticated was the wolf, so your furry fetish drove humanity to extinction, thanks

It's mostly a larp. What are you doing posting online? Those Hunter gatherersyou speak of were doing everything they could to increase thier material comfort not regressing into a fantasy

Nomads and pastoralists created the most warriorlike genes

t. Typing this while sitting on a chair at his mommy house
Stop being hypocrite. You are not a muh based aryan nomad. You are an incel with a neck beard. Go lift

imagine how bored he gets all day with no twitter or star wars movies... truly horrifying...

Attached: 1566587105526.webm (600x338, 2.45M)

all revolutions were a mistake. raiding and slavery is a product of agrarian society however

>t. Typing this while sitting on a chair at his mommy house
I work argue with the high probability of this being true here.
>Go lift
I agree.

>I work
Freudian slip lol

Ur trailer home isn't cool

Attached: 1620119307937.png (500x489, 133.76K)

>raiding and slavery is a product of agrarian society however
Farmers do make the best slaves. Interesting chicken or egg puzzle there.

You need both. Civilization and order in a very high degree, barbarians and chaos in a very small degree.

You need the anarchic hill tribes to wipe away the decadence occasionally?

Yes, but it'd be best if it was integrated into the system. Take feudalism for example. The lords raided and waged war on eachother after a number of years passed. The peasantry suffered a bit.
I'd say that in that system (also due to little technological advancements) no big civilization sprung up.
So in other words, there's something so simple as voluntarily cooperation and voluntary struggle. That's capitalism.
When the market is empty, companies cooperate and compete to grow. When there's no room to grow, they compete against eachother.

>Yes, but it'd be best if it was integrated into the system.
Then it would need to be attacked by anarchic hill tribes. So no, it would be the absolute worst. The benefit of that cycle wouldn't exist if the system that needs replenishment coopts the force or catalyst of that phase. Your thinking is contradictory, re-examine yourself.

harvesting meat isn't optimal all year unless you're doing horticulture.

So do you assume the superiority of Black People?