Birthing people

>birthing people
someone said this at my work this week what is the appropriate response?

Attached: +840890489.png (902x1060, 565.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell them the new language update is womb carriers

That’s ableist

quit

Birthing people sounds even weirder than “female” which lefties get mad about. I imagine “birthing people” being used by some alien race.

tell your boss that you are leaving in two weeks because of the fruity tooties on the job.
you create your own conditions

literally just laugh out loud but make it like you're trying to hide yout laughter but not really

Call them a fag without hesitation.

I literally just laugh at them and disengage from the conversation. Not worth having to talk to hr to make fun of an NPC.

"hello, clump of cells"

Pull out a gun and claim self defense

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

>lol that's funny, you mean women, only women can give birth, duh

Personally, I prefer the term "Axlotl tank".

Attached: Frank-Herbert-working-in-his-home-office-Port-Townsend-September-11-1979.jpg (1024x644, 138.92K)

"Genetic dead end."

whatever you do, don't say this ----->

Kek that’s a mouthful
>birthing people HAHA
>what are you talking about!! With a big smile
Forces them to realize how silly they are and make justifications for their silliness, if they continue, keep jabbing at their stupidity, when enough stupidity was shown, just scoff it away with a hand gestures and make a fool out of them.
These people need to realize they are alone in their idiocy not more people tagging along with their newspeak fantasy.

Attached: doggie-diner-2-san-francisco-robert-altaffer.jpg (675x900, 86.11K)

Bro I can't wait for Tleilaxu stuff in the new Dune movie. I really hope it does well enough to get at least Dune Messiah and Children of Dune to close out the Paul story. God Emperor would be fucking awesome, too. I loved all the OG books, I know people didn't like the last couple but I always thought they were cool. Miles Teg is a fucking boss.

Attached: doggie.png (1510x1060, 1.39M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursion

Attached: when-you-make-eye-contact-with-white-people-they-do-2288816.png (500x610, 130.06K)

>I know people didn't like the last couple
I liked them. What people don't like are the abominations written by his son and that hack.

just give birth that'll show them

>feign ignorance
>have them explain
>chuckle and walk away while shaking your head and saying ''that's crazy''