Daily reminder that this guy killed his own children

Attached: killedhisownchildren.png (688x1178, 504.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

What's the alternative? Let you judaic amerimutts rape and torture and kill the kids instead?

you would kill your own children?

Hard decisions had to be made he knew how bad things would get if the Jews were to win the war and didn’t want that for his family

So he should have left them alive for Allied torturers to savagely beat until they went along with the Holocaust lie?

for fucks sake.
the guy killed his own children.

Yes

They went to heaven

you are a sick fuck.

Atheists are worse than Jews.

I'd rather rape your daughter as you kys alone, since you seem to prefer that.

Shut up, kike. You suck baby dicks and kill children with herpes transmissions. You're not taking the higher ground on this one.

Yes.
To save them from being captured and "educated" into sex slaves or worse.
Absolutely.
I have considered the possibility on many a dark night.

The fact that he had the foresight and the courage to what needed to be done to protect his children makes me respect him. And pity him.
I have been to that dark place.
It is a place that I hope never to see in the waking world.
And my heart aches for all those who have done the necessary thing.
A true act of love.

Potentially condemning ones own soul for the sake of those who are most loved. What greater sacrifice can a man make?

You are weak.
You refuse to face the darkness.

Your children will suffer greatly if you have any.
Because you aren't willing to love them enough to even consider the ultimate sacrifice.

only based thing he ever did

He saw what the height of Weimar was.
Mothers and daughters whoring together.
The beginnings of the "sex and gender" ideologies.
He knew the books that were burned.

Run away, coward.
He did what all germanic warriors did.

you're just a defeatist retard. so pathetic that you have so little faith in your bloodline and race that you'd kill them off so the jews don't get to them.

Imagine wanting kids tortured and raped
Fucking mutts

Not be an anti-life retard possessed by revenge. There’s a reason why adult men with families don’t fight people on traffic as much as young idiots or old bitter childless people.

There’s a reason why Frank Castle started killing everybody after his family died.

This is where revenge and all other addictions take you: self-destruction. No wonder Marx’s kids died too

When germanic tribes went to war, their women and children accompanied them.
If the women saw that their men were defeated, their duty was to help the children pass through the veil rather than being captured.

That kind of stength is called insane by weaklings.

We're white, you're not. FUCK CHINKS.

And the average Japanese mother was throwing her kids off cliffs before killing herself to save them from a fate worse

You're a fool.

He his their family died in Brazil the last declassified cia documents revealed that, all of the "Nazis killed themselves" at the end of war was nothing but even more Jewish lies to demoralize

Attached: 30957c245091a12da71a741a5031e620.jpg (640x792, 100.69K)

None of this suicide shit is real, these were stories made up to cover their retreats to Argentina. The Catholic Church in Spain helped them get out of Europe.

Germanics did the same all through history.

>inb4 muh Goring's kids were fine
he told the allies whatever they wanted to hear. Doubtful Goebbels would sacrifice his conscience.

Look at the history of the germanic tribes.
This story is not demoralization for those who understand.

These idiots live with the delusion that the war was lost because of bad luck or some trick that next time will be avoided.

The war was lost from the moment that the motivation was revenge. It was just a matter of time

And Pity is the denial of life. That’s why leftists love it so much.

Is that a woman?

And what of Goerings ancestors now?