Most based religion

I'm ready to give my self to the Lord but what is the most based religion I was going to choose Lutheran am I right?

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (220x410, 42.75K)

Attached: 16661.png (660x1000, 906.25K)

ask God to guide you into all truth and He will

Attached: 1B4CB271-BF99-4686-8F64-02277D2589A3.jpg (1572x2048, 566.16K)

why 153 fish? random number?

I ask and I don't hear but I feel I need him so I want to find him.

Do you have book recommendations. I have neglected my self and ignored for so long I'm afraid.

Eastern Orthodoxy is the true church user, everything else is derivative. Read about it. We are the first church and have the same liturgical service as we did 2000 years ago when we were forced to worship underground and fed to the lions for the Roman’s enjoyment. Don’t forget we conquered the Roman Empire first, then the rest of the world. We destroy degeneracy wherever it is found. Catholics and protestants are but watered down heresies.

>we caught this many fish
>hurr durr its super secret jew magic code

Attached: 645661.png (660x1000, 877.61K)

There is no church like that near me fren. There is just Lutheran, protestant and the evil Catholic. I feel I need a church to help guide me I have quit marijuana and working towards giving up alcohol and tobacco next. I need help.

Lutheran is a great choice. Tell them you want to be confirmed through the catechism so that you can fully understand the rituals you are partaking in.

They tend to be quite the theologians.

Orthodox Lutheran is what I am. Stay away from any liberal Lutheran churches.

Thank you user I have always had an interest after learning about martin in my younger days even as an atheist it has always spoke to me.

I had no idea of the difference.

Sure there is. It will be Russian or Greek Orthodox, they’re everywhere, start on a YouTube journey to learn the difference between orthodox, catholic and Protestantism. Learn how the heretical Catholic Church split from the orthodox with the bishop of Rome. Them study Luther and the reformation. It’s all good, all of it belongs to God and is a gift to us. If you take one small step towards Jesus, your entire life will change. Start by learning the story, the Holy Ghost will do the rest. God bless you, you are a soldier of God, fear nothing.

Jesus is not LORD. Jesus isn't the Messiah either.

Like Luther, Lutherans believe earnestly in the study of the bible, and being OG protestant means the Lutherans have an amount of secularization of their own. I believe they call them synods.

No.

Attached: OdinRune.png (480x480, 5.3K)

Thank you user I will try and be the best I can be and hopefully the Lord will lead me the rest of the way.

Zoroastrianism is the one true religion

Attached: triangle.jpg (1555x564, 122.48K)

K

Attached: 1641915996246.jpg (639x480, 44.15K)