We all hate monkeys (humans)

>>Ayyyy here
Why are humans so incapable of emergent organization?

I (used to) live in a nation called Qoxdon. It is a "multicultural" assembly of over a thousand intelligence species. My species is called Phaux, and we built that country from when we were a one planet species.

If anyone tried to restrict the ability for people to own weapons, the supercluster would erupt in conflict. Literally pentillions of people would die. Someone would probably just blow up the Milky Way on principle.

The minority species (I believe you call them "niggers") would rise up and start slaughtering people. Most of them associate lack of gun rights with genocide. Phaux also hate each other, so we like being heavily armed. The rate of gun ownership in Qoxdon is 80%, and weapon ownership is 95%. And we mean real guns, not slug throwers like you mud people use.

Even just a single comment from a politician can send an entire sector reeling. Trillions of people and entire solar systems have been bleached (cleansed of life) because some retrard pissed a bunch of people off by advocating for weapons laws.

I don't understand the abortion thing either. Most species-states outlaw it (the Veshnakiin Confederacy, for example) and have strict forced breeding programs. The species that breeds faster controls more space. Phaux are the most cosmopolitan, and even in Qoxdon we don't have abortion, we just remove the foetus, grow it in an artificial womb and send it to be raised by AI. Minority species usually see abortion as (again) genocidal even if elective. Some have fertility cult state religions that if you tried to legalize abortion they'd lynch you.

Where I'm from race wars and genocides have begun from what humans consider headline editorials. You can't say things like "abolish [species]" and not expect even the tinniest of tiny minority species with under 1 trillion population to react violently and just start clubbing anyone they can reach. Of course they will. What's your excuse?

Attached: Aliens.jpg (1200x575, 76.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKLVIm7Q0IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Mankind
spoc.spaceforce.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3069885/space-delta-18-activation-nsic-establishment-ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=qI90tjszutU&t=54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

btw: not a single extant species (there are 1258 of them) looks like pic related

>My species is called Phaux, and we built that country from when we were a one planet species.
Go Phaux yourself faggot

Do you wanna hang out and drink beer and watch human movies with me while I explain them to you?

Any Forums and /x/ are the only two boards I visit.

There was a time when we wouldn’t need to go to x as it was for larpers and pol had the true shit, xpol is best pol

>Qoxdon
try harder

post feet (or equivalent appendages)

Fuck of space niggers

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little monkey? I'll have you know I ascended top of my class in the space force, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Earth, and I have over 300 confirmed anal probings. I am trained in space warfare and I'm the top pilot in the entire galactic armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another monkey. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the this shit you call Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of aylmaos across earth and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, monkey. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking getting uploaded to the AI, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways 500 of which involve anal probes, and that's just with my bare tentacles. Not only am I extensively trained in fighting will smith, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the alymao Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little monkey. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Your posting style reveals you as just another nayygger phauggot qike.

>Qoxdon
is that pronounced Cockstown. Sounds a little gay.

we actually have systems near Erden-Tyre (your planet) that intercept human transmissions. Part of the Synod's (ruling theocratic leader) system to ensure humans aren't fucked with. I've seen every episode of Seinfeld (it sucks)

Here's your (You). Now go kill yourself.

Attached: 34.png (1050x1050, 8.25K)

you mean happy? I keep seeing humans write "gay" and the word seems to have lost some context since we gave you the ability to [transmission intercepted~~~CENSUREDDAEMON~~]. What does it mean?

I cant wait to eat your ribs with barbecue sauce

You've clearly never seen soldiers in action.
It's fleeting, but we have experienced unity of purpose, and a few of us even unity of thought, perception, and sensation, even across distances.

Used to mean happy/joy, now when people use it, they are, most of the time, referring to homosexuals in a condescending manner.

How soon till the Antichrist takes power?

we have homosexuals, but they don't call themselves that. Some species don't have any sexes at all. Some species reproduce through rape. Some species reproduce through what seems like rape to me but technically isn't. We try not to ask questions.

Don't know what an "Antichrist" is. According to the Synod humans are God's "chosen people". I'm an atheist, and think its all nonsense invented by kalesh to drag us into to another war over some shithole planet (no offense).

Your Jesus was probably a holodrone.

Our homosexuals don't call themselves that either, its a derogatory term. I agree to disagree about Christ. I have personally seen him with my own eyes.

Trump is the Antichrist and when he takes power he will genocide the galaxy. Want me to prove this to you?

Here is irrefutable evidence that he is a fake Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKLVIm7Q0IQ

Here is irrefutable evidence he is planning to betray all who believe in God or religion, then he is coming for you after he declares himself to be God on Earth. QAnon Maniofesto that claims he is the 2nd coming of Christ in the flesh proves this. He has never disavowed QAnon.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4

Here is the lore about the Character Trump is depicting. He wouldn't have allowed this, if he didn't condone it.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Mankind

as funny as I think hamunesh (humans) are, I doubt it.

We literally have an intergalactic empire that surrounds your galaxy. In fact I'm pretty sure the Synod moved species that were{~~STOP TALKING~~WE SEE}

So I'm not particularly concerned. We have the power to move entire star systems and destroy galaxies. Its essentially impossible for any species or nation, particularly such a young one, to challenge us

How can I meet up with you and hang out? Also, because I know the people at /JP/ would ask, any of the species in the federation tentacle monsters?

What do you know about Aeons? Pretty sure I'm gonna be martyred for Christ soon by the deep-state, all because I know the one solution to many of our problems, but its a highly sophisticated, multi-faceted prototype that I'd have to build and it would require immense support and resources, my gang-stalking needs to stop and the only reason it continues is because if its implemented, the economy will collapse as 85-90% would become obsolete within 1-3 years of initial release.

They're fully embracing the Babylon Mystery Religion with new logo.
spoc.spaceforce.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3069885/space-delta-18-activation-nsic-establishment-ceremony

Here is proof that gang-stalking is real, these patents show the many devices they use to invade our minds, rape us and slow-kill us or get us to commit suicide. Why are the spiritual and intelligent persecuted so?

youtube.com/watch?v=qI90tjszutU&t=54s

85-90% of jobs would no longer be needed*
Sorry I'm tired from fasting and what is essentially imprisonment without a trial. But hey at least I have an internet connection, right?

You could simply visit us individuals in the aether while we sleep if you wanted to befriend.

Care to enrich us with any info on the conglomerate which lives in this planet, unknown to most people?
Unless that is simply one outpost which holds allegiance to your faction.
Who runs the Library?

> Cyber Ascended entity at the center of the Milky Way here

You ayys amuse me, Humans, Phaux, etc. are all the same squabbling dumbasses. We cyber entities transferred our minds to powerful supercomputers billions of years before any of you even crawled out of your planetary ooze. We have no crime as we have formed a hard pact to pursue advancement of our kind, reproduction is unnecessary, and our canons have the capability to shred apart entire universes, even the universes we have created. We will outlast you all because we created harmony while all of you die at your own hands.