So how much exactly of this video is fake/cgi?

youtube.com/watch?v=sHkc83XA2dY

3.5 million views? Why are they pushing this up in the algorithim?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 233326.png (1006x787, 1006.02K)

schizos become more retarded every day

..right until you realize you were wrong, isn't that it faggot?
and then you claim to have always known the truth and refuse to apologize for being a retard
Kys.

>3.5 million views? Why are they pushing this up in the algorithim?
Because it's comfy as fuck. People see this and instantly realize how shitty modern society has become.

shut up, schizo. go ahead and spend your whole life trying to reveal fake conspiracies thatll lead nowhere. sounds like an amazing life to have

Attached: autoblow2.gif (980x508, 374.87K)

Weak

kino

The technical term is Chud Rot

idk if I'd want to stick my cock in that. I'd prefer a good fleshlight or onahole.

but if you stay on top of your meds you can keep it under control

Is this an option on the LG or Samsung fridge?

Yeah, fridges got built in juicers now.

it is comfy as fuck; I'd watch it over and over again but the way all the people stop and stare at the camera makes me feel like a nigger.

there IS a little niglet at 6:21!

Its recoloured if that's what you mean. Fake? jesus fuck take your meds.

Attached: 1655747157139.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Kys schizo. The only cg here is the color.

Exactly what is Any Forums about this thread OP? If you have questions about whether or not remasters can look like this why don't you fuck off to Any Forums or Any Forums or something?

What is with the fucking influx of schizos in this sub, what the fuck is CGI about a remastered/recolored/rebalanced old footage idiot?

The audio is fake, of course.
The color is added.
There is undoubtedly a lot of speed-correction and digital film restoration to give it a smooth, modern appearance.
These videos are a lot of fun.
Very comfy.

This is the new shill tactic, for anons who haven't figured it out yet.
The diversity-hires are now instructed to just insult anons in every thread.
Have you noticed the sharp uptick in pointless replies like:
>retard
>shut up retard
>stupid rightwing schitzo
...that are often out-of-context and don't even seem appropriate? The jews have tried everything to make this place unpleasant and now they've finally resorted to childish insults, unaware that anons are impervious to personal attacks because we're not over-socialized normies or women who worry about others' opinions.

we need to bring back duels.

This was the day before the earthquake alledgedly. Sus.